EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: TX, Santo - 3/27/2015 to 3/29/2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

nander

Texas North Chapter Leaders-retired
Boy, I tell ya, I'm in Terrell working, but chomping at the bit to join Tony in Eastland County and head that way Friday AM! So need some time with my Heartland peeps!

Are we going to do any rig touring? I know with all the hype, I need to see the 'Lil Guy', just to see how 'lil' it is. Still, a sista' ElkRidge, so I am not bashing!

Erika, no formal plan for rig tours, but I bet we can put it on the agenda.
I still want to inside the Lil Guy, aka Frank!

Thanks,

Nancy Anderson
North Texas Chapter Leader

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk - now Free

'Lil Guy'

When we pull into our site there is enough room left for our truck and a full size tennis court. They only charge us 1/2 price for the site.
I'm not going to count on Bernie to bring the Fireball so I'm going to get my own.
Your welcome to look at the 'Lil Guy' but don't heckle and give him a complex. Really, you've seen one you've seen them all. Just whack about 15' off of one of our rigs and drop the top about 2 feet so you have to bend over to walk thru it and there you have it. Anyway, the 'Lil Guy' will be in demand for HL rallys in the future. People will be lining up to get a glimpse of him. Just look hard. He'll be somewhere behind the name plaque.

HornedToad

I drove by Coffee Creek yesterday afternoon, I should have stopped in to say Hi and check out the Lil' Guy... I did stop at the Smokestack for a chicken fried steak!!!

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
As I was driving from East Texas to the western edge of West Texas on I-20, just west of the Santo exit going east I saw a Gateway pulled by a dark colored truck. Was that a rally attendee? Hope to meet you Friday!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TravelTiger

Erika, no formal plan for rig tours, but I bet we can put it on the agenda.
I still want to inside the Lil Guy, aka Frank!

Thanks,

Nancy Anderson

Ok, maybe we just do a "lil guy stuffing contest", to see how many Heartlanders can we fit in it?

jbeletti

I don't know, Bernie's been known to exaggerate. Says he has a bottle of Fireball bigger than him, too.

He actually does have a Fireball bottle that tall. Goshen 2013! Maybe he'll bring it for Goshen 2015 and reprise his 2013 role with it :)

happykraut

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by TravelTiger

I don't know, Bernie's been known to exaggerate.
quote_icon.png

I don't think so.

nander

As I was driving from East Texas to the western edge of West Texas on I-20, just west of the Santo exit going east I saw a Gateway pulled by a dark colored truck. Was that a rally attendee? Hope to meet you Friday!

Erika, that may have been Don & Robin Pearson. They are from Michigan, minniesota, somehwere??? but they are here!

TravelTiger

We are on our way, but packing up took longer than expected. Stopped for lunch, and then running to blue beacon. See yall in a few hours.

nander

We are on our way, but packing up took longer than expected. Stopped for lunch, and then running to blue beacon. See yall in a few hours.

Be careful at Blue Beacon. Ed Potts had a window shattered there the other day.

Thanks,

Nancy Anderson

jimtoo

Still trying to figure out this profile setup and forum thing.. But glad we ended up here with y'all! - Hallie & Jay

Hi Hallie and Jay,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and to the family. We have a great bunch of folks here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge when needed.

While at the rally just ask for a little help and I'm sure someone will help you get use to the forum.

Enjoy the forum and your new unit.

Jim M

TravelTiger

Still trying to figure out this profile setup and forum thing.. But glad we ended up here with y'all! - Hallie & Jay

Welcome!

Nice of y'all to join us at the Rally, this is a great group of folks.

happykraut

Jay & Hallie, welcome to the Heartland family. If you have any kind of a problem or question about anything we are here to help. Just ask. Bernie.

Status
Not open for further replies.