Not open for further replies.

Doublegranch

Mountain Region Director-Retired
Rory:

I will plan on Grandma's Coleslaw....
One Chicken breast for me. Thank you!

Last edited:

awfinney

The Rally is now a very short time away!

The theme for the Pot-Luck will be ‘All American Summer BBQ’ and the Chapter will provide boneless chicken breast, hamburgers, hotdogs, and the buns/rolls. We will also supply the fine paper plates, plastic cups, napkins, and plastic ware to complement the fine dining experience . Please bring your favorite Condiments (sliced onions, lettuce, tomatoes, pickles, relish) and sides (‘tater salad, Cole slaw, chips, desserts, etc.). We ask that you supply your own drinks (alcoholic and non-alcoholic). Garry Gilbert is bringing his Margarita Fountain and we will supply the mix. Participants will need to bring the adult portion of the beverage. The Chapter will also have a ‘Combat Sized Coffee Urn’ and ‘Combat Sized Tea Jug’ that we will keep filled.

Please indicate what your meat preferences are so that the Chapter can get enough meats to provide a great BBQ experience i.e. 2 hamburgers, 1 hotdog, and 4 chicken breasts. Please also let us know what condiment or side dish you will bring to complement dinner so that everyone doesn’t bring the same thing and we have enough for everyone!

If you have food allergy concerns, please let us know and Amy can work her magic! She can make gluten free buns, or you can ask her any questions about food allergies/

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

gwalter

Retired Colorado Chapter Leaders
2 hamburgers and 1 hot dog . We will bring a fruit salad.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

F_Goose

Hi Rory,
As discussed, we will have non-HOC friends, Tom & Karen travelling along with us. They already have a site at the park.

We will be bringing grilled onions and cheese & crackers. We would like to have 1 hamburger and 3 chicken breasts.

Thanks, Fred

jbeletti

Hi Rory - Nancy and I will bring baked beans. We'll take 1 hamburger, 1 chicken breast and 2 hot dogs. Thanks!

Ducky

Hey Rory:

2 chicken breasts for us please and I will provide a chicken caesar salad

Paul and Diana

Last edited:

Domi

We will bring Potato Salad and would like 2 Hamburgers.

Looking forward to the Rally.

John and Domi

Gsneed

The Rally is now a very short time away!

The theme for the Pot-Luck will be ‘All American Summer BBQ’ and the Chapter will provide boneless chicken breast, hamburgers, hotdogs, and the buns/rolls. We will also supply the fine paper plates, plastic cups, napkins, and plastic ware to complement the fine dining experience 😉. Please bring your favorite Condiments (sliced onions, lettuce, tomatoes, pickles, relish) and sides (‘tater salad, Cole slaw, chips, desserts, etc.). We ask that you supply your own drinks (alcoholic and non-alcoholic). Garry Gilbert is bringing his Margarita Fountain and we will supply the mix. Participants will need to bring the adult portion of the beverage. The Chapter will also have a ‘Combat Sized Coffee Urn’ and ‘Combat Sized Tea Jug’ that we will keep filled.

Please indicate what your meat preferences are so that the Chapter can get enough meats to provide a great BBQ experience i.e. 2 hamburgers, 1 hotdog, and 4 chicken breasts. Please also let us know what condiment or side dish you will bring to complement dinner so that everyone doesn’t bring the same thing and we have enough for everyone!

If you have food allergy concerns, please let us know and Amy can work her magic! She can make gluten free buns, or you can ask her any questions about food allergies/sensitivities.

Thanks!

The Snyders (Gary & Sue) will take 2 Hot Dogs and a hamburger (total), We will bring a Honey Mustard Brocolli Salad.
Thanks!

Apropdoc

Utah Chapter Leaders-retired
20 days and counting! If you plan on attending the pot-luck and haven't submitted your meat request (chicken breast, hamburger, hotdog) and your participating dish, please do so! On the same note, if you don't plan eating or don't want one of the meats, please let me know so we can get a good accounting to be purchased.

Please check the main posting as I make changes here and there.

danemayer

Dan and Ann Mayer are registered. Arriving 9/21, departing 9/24. Thanks for the help Rory.

We'll have a chicken breast, hot dog, hamburger, and we'll bring a dessert.

jwcox

Guess I missed the potluck thread, but I'll bring a cold dish called Texas Cavier and perhaps have a hamburger or well done hot dog.

Status
Not open for further replies.