EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: VA, Ashland - 5/19/2017 to 5/21/2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

klindgren

Retired Virginia Chapter Leaders
So sorry to hear about your shoulder problem. Our prayers are with you. Thanks for letting me know.

Keith
Hi Keith, sorry to say that Sharon and I are going to have to cancel.I have been having problems with my left
shoulder and arm and found out that we have to go back to Atlanta to a surgeon for further evaluation.Hope you are feeling better and we see you down the road. Frank

greatheron

MD Chapter Member
We are arriving Friday 5/19, but saw that a visit and tours at McGregor RV are on the agenda. When is the visit/tour planned? Maybe we can time our arrival early enough, or drive on our own and catch up with the group?

Bones

Mcgeorges Rolling Hill's RV is the place that dropped my RV and tried to hide it until I found it. They fixed it. But I'm still dealing with issues from that drop.

klindgren

Craig, the tour is scheduled for 3 PM. We would love to have you join us, if possible. But, McGeorge will have rigs open all weekend, so if you don't make the facilities tour you can sill go through several Heartland brand trailers, at your leisure anytime.
Keith

We are arriving Friday 5/19, but saw that a visit and tours at McGregor RV are on the agenda. When is the visit/tour planned? Maybe we can time our arrival early enough, or drive on our own and catch up with the group?

greatheron

MD Chapter Member
Craig, the tour is scheduled for 3 PM. We would love to have you join us, if possible. But, McGeorge will have rigs open all weekend, so if you don't make the facilities tour you can sill go through several Heartland brand trailers, at your leisure anytime.
Keith

Thanx Keith! We will plan on leaving early enough to arrive around noon so we can set up and "distress" a bit before the tour. See ya soon!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

travelin2

Pennsylvania Chapter Leaders-retired
Keith, circumstances at home are dictating we will be heading home later today or first thing tomorrow. Therefore we'll be unable to attend your rally
See you in Goshen

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

porthole

Retired
Hey Kieth - due to some work scheduling changes .........

We'll be arriving a day early and probably staying a day or two later :rolleyes:

klindgren

Sorrry we are goin to miss you here Llye. Hopefully we'll see you at Goshen. Take care.

Keith, circumstances at home are dictating we will be heading home later today or first thing tomorrow. Therefore we'll be unable to attend your rally
See you in Goshen

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jnbhobe

We got home safe and sound, rained for the last three hours of the 8 1/2 hr drive. We had a wonderful time, Keith and Carol had a great rally for all of us, thanks guys.

klindgren

We got home safe and sound, rained for the last three hours of the 8 1/2 hr drive. We had a wonderful time, Keith and Carol had a great rally for all of us, thanks guys.
Glad to hear you made it home safe Jon. Tell Patti we hope she is feeling better. Thanks for coming. We had a fun time.

greatheron

MD Chapter Member
We got home safely and decided to take Rt. 301 so it was a nice uneventful pull home! Thanks Keith and Carol for a great time during your first VA rally! You were our good luck charm, first trip in the new rig with no mishaps, events or break downs - as you predicted! Thanks again!

klindgren

We got home safely and decided to take Rt. 301 so it was a nice uneventful pull home! Thanks Keith and Carol for a great time during your first VA rally! You were our good luck charm, first trip in the new rig with no mishaps, events or break downs - as you predicted! Thanks again!
Thanks for coming. And thanks for the nice fire on Sunday evening. See, I told you it would be a perfect weekend for you. :) Glad you had fun.

- - - Updated - - -

The pups say thanks for a great weekend !
Good picture of the pups. Thanks to you and Deb for coming. We had a lot of fun.

porthole

Retired
The pups say thanks for a great weekend !

For those not following on facebook and know Regis has-had some issues this weekend, we left a day early to come home to our local Vet.
The way he was acting, or rather the lack of acting on his part, we didn't know what was wrong with him. He wouldn't walk, his potty habits were even more subdued then normal and he was quite lethargic by Monday.
Tuesday morning we didn't walk 100' before he stopped and laid down - with no inclination to move. To the point where a woman driving by stopped to help as I was picking him up !

Although he did perk up a bit with the stranger attention.

Blood work, x-rays, poking and prodding yielded negative results.

Late last night, buried in the multiple folds of his floppy neck we found a hot spot - about 3"x5" !

Shaved his neck, covered it with powder and wrapped in a towel and he already seems better this morning.

Never ends

Status
Not open for further replies.