EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: VA, Temperanceville - 5/14/2015 to 5/17/2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flying Dutchman

Virginia Chapter Leaders - Retired
Hey Eric & Dorothy, the Parrish's are coming, we just registered and they put us on site 104B arriving on the 11th and leaving on the 18th. Looking forward to seeing some new country.

Yahoo!! Miss Ann and Ron, so glad you will be joining us. I think you will really enjoy Virginia's Eastern Shore.

boatto5er

Founding VA Chap Ldr (Ret)
Hey Eric & Dorothy, the Parrish's are coming, we just registered and they put us on site 104B arriving on the 11th and leaving on the 18th. Looking forward to seeing some new country.

Wahoo - new neighbors for the mischievous Dachshunds! (they love mini-pins and Chihuahuas!)

Flying Dutchman

A BIG welcome to the Floyd family, and also to the Vanderford's. I have updated the attendance roster on the first page, ... if you don't see your name please let me know.
We still have plenty of sites being held for us by the campground, but they will release that "hold" on 1 April. Come and join us, we would love to see you.

kimdot

Hi Eric and Dorothy,

We are coming to the rally - yeah! We will be arriving on May 13th and leaving May 18th. Sherri arranged to put us in the 200 row. Looking forward to this rally.

Flying Dutchman

We surely will miss the Vikings :(. Have safe travels and we will see you down the road.

Kim and Dottie will be back with us again, yahoo!!:D Now we are guaranteed to have some of that warm Florida weather for our rally. See you guys soon.

Flying Dutchman

Have been informed by Sherri, campground owner, that sites are still available for our rally. So make your reservation now if you can work your schedule to be with us.

Randy

Founding Georgia Chapter Leader (Ret)
Eric, Santha made reservations a couple of weeks ago. We are in 105A, arriving on the 14th and departing the 17th.
Randy, Santha and the Poodles

boatto5er

Founding VA Chap Ldr (Ret)
Hi Eric, I told you in Myrtle that we were coming in on Thursday, but turns out I was wrong (first time ever!). We will be in on Wednesday, May 13th.

Flying Dutchman

We come in on the same day. If we get there first I will draw a blue line on your site, but if you get there first, just erase the line. :) See you soon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

camperjohn08

correction to our arrival date..... Nancy & I shall be there on Monday 11 May and depart Monday 18 May.. we are spending a week here Will be the first ones there I guess.. want to spend some relax time at the beach too.. Just thought I let you all know..

Flying Dutchman

Starting to get real excited as we will be heading out to Temperanceville in just over a week. Looks like John and Nancy will be first in line so they can sweep all our sites clean.;) Just kidding John.

Time to think what you will bring as sides for the evening meals. Remember Friday night will be finger foods, and Saturday night the club will provide fried chicken, so side dishes/salads and desserts will be needed. If you will post your items, I can run a list so that all will know what is coming.

Give me a call if you have any questions. Have safe travels and we will see you all soon.

camperjohn08

Starting to get real excited as we will be heading out to Temperanceville in just over a week. Looks like John and Nancy will be first in line so they can sweep all our sites clean.;) Just kidding John.

QUOTE] Oh we shall keep the Light On Too. And Welcome everyone as they arrive too........ AND BE PASSING OUT BROOMS SO EVERYONE GETS TO SWEEP TOO....LOL....... See everyone there.... :)

Randy

Founding Georgia Chapter Leader (Ret)
Eric & Dorothy, Looks like Santha and I are going to have to cancel. I just have to much work to take the time off.
We will see you in Goshen. Randy, Santha and the Poodles

klindgren

Retired Virginia Chapter Leaders
Eric & Dorothy, Looks like Santha and I are going to have to cancel. I just have to much work to take the time off.

DANG!! We'll miss you two but see you next month in Goshen!

Flying Dutchman

Yes, you will be missed. Stay well and we will see you in Goshen.

camperjohn08

Nancy and I arrived early today Sunday 10 May.. since the storm is approaching at Home Monday... Got the Place to ourselves at the moment.. Come on all you Heartlanders come early and lets get things going.. Have swept every site off and still no company... LOL.. Guess I'll have to hand out the brooms once you all get here.... Look Fwd. to meeting everyone as they arrive.. John & Nancy Latham

klindgren

Retired Virginia Chapter Leaders
Nancy and I arrived early today Sunday 10 May.. since the storm is approaching at Home Monday... Got the Place to ourselves at the moment.. Come on all you Heartlanders come early and lets get things going.. Have swept every site off and still no company... LOL.. Guess I'll have to hand out the brooms once you all get here.... Look Fwd. to meeting everyone as they arrive.. John & Nancy Latham

Just hold the fort John. The rest of us are on our way. See you and Nancy on Wednesday. Is it Wednesday yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.