EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: VA, Virginia Beach - 5/18/2012 to 5/20/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

clubmgr

Heartland Owners Club Manager
Staff member
Did you go through all the posts and count? :eek: I'll give it to you, although there could be a potential protest based on state of residence vs state of club affiliation! :eek:

Actually, Maryland is in second place based on the 35 signed up in post #1. Club chapter affiliation would be the criteria for an HOC Chapter rally. Of the 35 people who signed up 34 are HOC members and 1 is not yet a member. Based on the Club Chapter the members selected the count is: VA-19: MD-4 members plus 1 non-member (his forum state): NJ-4: NC-2: NY-2: PA-1: TN-1: GA-1

hillsonwheels

Gus.........finally got 'er together and made reservations. Probably to a lot of people's dismay we'll be arriving on 17 MAY and departing on 21 MAY. Our site# is 74. As our esteemed president of the rallyholic club has been heard to say..."Rally on!" Be great to see old and new faces.

Dick

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
With all those folks in their camper for breakfast we won't be able to tell if Reta is still in her jammies! :rolleyes:

klindgren

Retired Virginia Chapter Leaders
Gus.........finally got 'er together and made reservations. Probably to a lot of people's dismay we'll be arriving on 17 MAY and departing on 21 MAY. Our site# is 74. As our esteemed president of the rallyholic club has been heard to say..."Rally on!" Be great to see old and new faces.

Dick
Hey, who you callin "OLD":confused: Glad to see Reta will be there. Guess we'll have to put up with you to get tp see Reta again.:D See you "at the Beach."

Keith

Vtxkid

Dick

Looking forward to seeing yah Dick! Been a while!!!

hillsonwheels

Gus,

Told you..........some folks are dismayed!!!!!! Keith I understand............but Santa????????????? Thought he was supposed to be nice to every one?????? Regardless, sure will be good to see EVERYONE! And a HO! HO! HO! to all.........

Dick

boatto5er

Founding VA Chap Ldr (Ret)
Gus,

Told you..........some folks are dismayed!!!!!! Keith I understand............but Santa????????????? Thought he was supposed to be nice to every one?????? Regardless, sure will be good to see EVERYONE! And a HO! HO! HO! to all.........

Dick

You know, even Santa has post Christmas doldrums. Don't worry, he'll come around.

klindgren

Retired Virginia Chapter Leaders
You know, even Santa has post Christmas doldrums. Don't worry, he'll come around.

It's gotta be all this heat and relaxation!! 80+ degress, sitting by the pool, walking along the beach...I mean, I'm not use to all this! Then I look at the weather in Chesapeake this morning and see 38 degrees....yep this retarded life is hard on me!!!:) Just let me know when it nice in Virginia and I'll come home;)

hillsonwheels

Debbie......Maybe you could apply for a job as one of Santa's elves? ;) Then you could help Santa and Mrs. Claus do some of that beach strolling and lolling by the pool. :cool:

Dick

hillsonwheels

Have an update! Got a call from June at Holiday Campground today. I was wait listed for a super site. Site #820 became available today. So, that's where Hillsonwheels will be for the VA rally. :cool: We'll be near the Massengills. :cool::cool:

Dick

Status
Not open for further replies.