EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: WA, Anacortes - 8/19/2011 to 8/21/2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

olyfire

Hi all,

We called and made our reservations today. Don't know which site but they said they would give us one to fit our unit comfortably.
Looking forward to meeting all who attend.

We are presently in Mesa Arizona enjoying the wonderful 80 degree temps. Hope we have more of the same during the rally.

SJH

Past Washington Chapter Leaders
Hi all,

We called and made our reservations today. Don't know which site but they said they would give us one to fit our unit comfortably.
Looking forward to meeting all who attend.

We are presently in Mesa Arizona enjoying the wonderful 80 degree temps. Hope we have more of the same during the rally.

Great...looking forward to meeting you both! Better stay in Arizona for awhile...still having heavy rains and cold temps here on the west-side.

Manzan

Picked up a North Trail 21FBS three weeks ago and think this would be fun. Guess I should call and make reservations pretty soon-would hate to miss out. First RV get to gether for us.
Bruce & Carol

jbeletti

Bruce and Carol,

You'll have a real nice time at the rally and what a great way to spend one of your first RV outings - making friends and learning stuff about your rig.

Wish I could join you in WA for this one but I will be leaving the WI rally on my way to the MI rally. Rally, rally, rally! :)

Happy camping.

Jim

SJH

Picked up a North Trail 21FBS three weeks ago and think this would be fun. Guess I should call and make reservations pretty soon-would hate to miss out. First RV get to gether for us.
Bruce & Carol

Great! I would love to add your names to the map of attendees! Ask for Barbie at Pioneer Trails, she will set you up. You may wish to check the site map for a good spot. They all seem pretty good but looking at the picture, B3 & A1 will get all the entering traffic. Some enjoy that, others like it a little less "active".

We are also new to the RV "get together" but are looking forward to meeting those Heartlanders sharing the same enjoyment of camping. It seems we always enjoy our camping neighbors where ever we go!

Best Wishes and see you in August!

Last edited:

Manzan

We will be in B-13. Had the trailer in the dealer today to have a couple of minor things taken care of that we found on our shake down cruise to the Oregon coast last week. Took great care of us. This is actually our third TT. Bought the first in 1989 and had it for 15 years, the one we traded in on the NT 21 FBS we had for 7 years. Still using the same hitch.
Bruce

SJH

We will be in B-13. Had the trailer in the dealer today to have a couple of minor things taken care of that we found on our shake down cruise to the Oregon coast last week. Took great care of us. This is actually our third TT. Bought the first in 1989 and had it for 15 years, the one we traded in on the NT 21 FBS we had for 7 years. Still using the same hitch. Bruce

Awesome! I will add you to the map as soon as I can! Looking forward to seeing you in August.

bobowill

We called and reserved a site, don't know which one they will give us. They didn't ask for a credit card, so I hope we have a site when we get there.

Bob and Ann

SJH

We called and reserved a site, don't know which one they will give us. They didn't ask for a credit card, so I hope we have a site when we get there. Bob and Ann

Great! Glad you are planning to attend! Having stayed at Pioneer in previous years, we too were a little concerned with the new reservation policy. Barbie assured me that this is what they now do so we are hoping for the best.

See you in August!

mressa12345

We hope to be there as well, from Spokane. Just picked up a 2011 San Antonio. Hoping to have all the bugs out of it before August. lol

Crumgater

We're booked - our name is on site B16.
Barbie made it sound like the whole park was filling up fast - so hope everyone is already on the list.

See you all in August!

SJH

Awesome! Glad to hear it! Also glad we got some action on this thread to help remind all about our first WA Rally! I will update the map and Roster as soon as I can. We have 10 official reserved sites and I think you and Tina are the ninth rig to sign up!

Looking forward to meeting you both. See you in August!

SJH

Just a quick reminder...as of today (7/31/11), there are 19 days until our rally in Anacortes! It's not to late to call Pioneer Trails and reserve a spot!

SJH

WA Anacortes Rally

Hello!

Looks like we have reserved all 10 sites as of today but if you are still interested in attending I am sure Barbie at Pioneer Trails can work you in!

With only 16 days to go I am getting a few inquiries about the weekends schedule of events. Our first rally is very basic but hopefully will provide the knowledge and experience to grow into bigger and better future events. Here is what it looks like...

Friday August 19[SUP]th[/SUP]

Check-in - 1:00 PM or until you get here!

Meet & Greet Site B-17 - 4:00 PM - 5:00 PM Bring a chair and beverage and meet fellow club members. Light snacks provided.

Saturday August 20[SUP]th
[/SUP]

Enjoy the park and area attractions.

Pot-Luck Dinner - 6:00 PM
Items provided:
Rolls/Butter
Salad/Dressings
Dessert
Table Service
Cups
Coffee
Bottled Water
[SUP]
Sunday August 21st
[/SUP]
Coffee and donuts at the cabana - 9:00 AM - 10:00 AM

If you can, please email me your pot-luck entree item so I can better coordinate the dinner. If you have questions or suggestions, they are very welcome!

See you on the 19th!

jbeletti

Hi Steve and AnaLyn,

Sounds like the makings of a great first rally for the great state of Washington. Wish I could be everywhere at once :)

Have a great time!

Jim

Gizzy

Re: WA Anacortes Rally

Hello,
My name is Jerry Worth (AKA Gizzy), Lily and I are on an extended trip from Alabama and just arrived in Anacortes. We plan to be here visiting a friend until next week and was wondering if you would mind if we joined you for your pot luck. We would love to spend some time with fellow Heartlanders and chat a bit. We really enjoyed the Goshen rally last Jun and plan to stop at our next state AL/MS chapter rally in Oct on our way back home. We would love to join you guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.