EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: WI, Lake Delton - 08/04/2022 to 08/07/2022

Added to Calendar: 08/04/22, 08/05/22, 08/06/22, 08/07/22

tjspencer

Wisconsin Chapter Leader
The Wisconsin HOC Rally and Wisconsin Reunion Rally will take place next August 4-7, 2022 at Country Roads RV Park in Wisc. Dells. To make reservations call 608-253-2132 and talk with Theresa. After making reservations please email me at boocrew1800@gmail.com and advise me the date you are coming in, HOC number if you have one and your site number if you were given one. We have a limited number of sites on reserve. There is a $15 fee for all RV’s including SOB’s. Also please follow us on Facebook at Wisconsin Chapter of Heartland Owners Club for updates after the first of the year. Request to become and follow along. Terry and Jackie Spencer

Event Type
  1. Chapter Rally
Venue Name
Country Roads RV Park
Venue Contact Name
Theresa
Venue Contact Email
cntryrdsrv.theresa@yahoo.com
Venue Contact Phone
608-253-2132
Venue Street Address
S1633 State Hwy 23
Venue City
Lake Delton
Venue State / Province
WI
Venue Zip Code
Venue Country
  1. United States
Rally Start Date
Aug 4, 2022
Rally End Date
Aug 7, 2022
Number of Sites Held
Heartland Brand Fee
$25.00
Non-Heartland Brand Fee (per person)
$25.00
Event Leader
tjspencer
Event Leader Contact
https://heartlandowners.org/conversations/add?to=tjspencer
Event Summary
This year's rally is listed as the Reunion Rally bringing old and new friends together. We will have a golf outing, a cornhole tournament, a popcorn social, we are looking to do a catered meal on Friday night and a pot luck meal on Saturday evening and finishing with a continental breakfast on Sunday.
Agenda
T
Wisconsin Rally Agenda
08/04 Thursday
Golf outing at Reedsburg Country Club Tee time 9:30, $39 with cart.
Meet and Greet 5pm. Bring a snack to pass something that goes good with WINE
08/05 Friday Seminars starting at: 1pm Disc brakes and suspensions, right after Sky Med
Chapter Dinner 5pm. We are having shaved/sliced ham, potato salad, beans and coleslaw
Campfire Social. The Kennedy’s famous popcorn
08/06 Saturday 10:30AM Cornhole Tournament $5/person, 2 person teams
Potluck Dinner 5pm. Bring a dish to pass and your own eating utensils
08/07 Sunday Continental breakfast. Donuts, coffee and juices.
Departure

This is itinerary is subject to change
Attendee List
Will be undated at a later time
Last edited:

Dahillbilly

Question Terry for those of us that signed up back in August, do/should we contact CRRV again? I know lots of us registered then.
Thanks for continuing the tradition!

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
Robert, I've checked with Theresa this morning and if you signed up you should be good to go.
I questioned transferring our names from the paper tablet to the computer, she said if your on the tablet your in the system.
We arrive July 31. Site 6.

Peace
Dave

tjspencer

Wisconsin Chapter Leader
Question Terry for those of us that signed up back in August, do/should we contact CRRV again? I know lots of us registered then.
Thanks for continuing the tradition!
No it should not be necessary. But for a peace of mind you can. I’ll let Teresa know that some of you may contact her again. Have a good winter!

Dahillbilly

Robert, I've checked with Theresa this morning and if you signed up you should be good to go.
I questioned transferring our names from the paper tablet to the computer, she said if your on the tablet your in the system.
We arrive July 31. Site 6.

Peace
Dave
We signed up fpr Site #8 arriving on Aug 1st

TXBobcat

Fulltime
I plan on attending. Left a message to make a reservation.
Got ahold of Faye and made my reservation. Arriving on the 1st and staying the week.

Last edited:

ALF

Former Georgia Chapter Leaders
Hi to all that will be here today Monday - Paul is making shrimp and grits tonight if you would like to join us! Please let us know.

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
I'm in!
Tell Paul to text me what time we are going shopping.

Peace
Dave

Reactions: ALF