EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: WI, Lake Delton - 8/11/2016 to 8/14/2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

tjspencer

Wisconsin Chapter Leader
Like to welcome the Shejbal's from Georgia and the Kilgore's from Indiana putting us at 40 coaches for our rally. Thank you all and we will see you all soon for a really great Wisconsin rally. For those of you wishing to explore the Dells area and take in the area attractions our discount coupons will start on 8th and run through the 15th. See me if you arrive early and need the coupons.

tweber

Founding Wisconsin Chapter Leader-Retired
THINK REPAIRS, ADJUSTMENTS AND INSPECTIONS The rally is coming, about 33 days away, and there is still time to request a repair, an adjustment, or just have an inspection done and discuss the results with the Scenic RV techs. Please do not hesitate to send in a request and be placed on the list. If something changes, and you do not need tech service that is okay and does not create any scheduling problems for the techs. If you are not sure Scenic RV can fulfill your request, please send send me your information and I will discuss it with Kurt, Scenic RV service manager. Questions? Send them my way or give me a call.
Happy camping and safe travels to all,
Tom Weber
tank67tommy@gmail.com
920-946-1244

boatto5er

Founding VA Chap Ldr (Ret)
Unfortunately, Deb and I have to cancel our attendance. We unexpectedly sold our house much faster than we anticipated and will be moving and closing. Very sad that we have to miss this.

chasdvorak

Count us in....we jumped on the recent vacancy and are looking forward to a great time.
Cya's Soon,

Chuck and Reggie Dvorak

tjspencer

Wisconsin Chapter Leader
Please note. my wife's name is BARBARA, not Betty. Thanks, Oeville

Sorry about that. All taken care of. See you in a couple of weeks.

- - - Updated - - -

Count us in....we jumped on the recent vacancy and are looking forward to a great time.
Cya's Soon,

Chuck and Reggie Dvorak
Glad to have our neighboirs from the south (of WI) join us. See you in a couple of weeks!

- - - Updated - - -

Unfortunately, Deb and I have to cancel our attendance. We unexpectedly sold our house much faster than we anticipated and will be moving and closing. Very sad that we have to miss this.

I'm glad your home sold so quickly, sad to see you not come to the rally though. Keep us in mind for next year. See you on the road!

Sniper

Sorry we won't be able to attend the rally, but we are currently at Country Roads, and it's like a mini Heartland Rally now. Four (4) Heartland's all in a row with Big Horns on each end, with a Big Country, and our Cyclone in between. Great place to hold a rally! :)

Kbvols

Sorry we won't be able to attend the rally, but we are currently at Country Roads, and it's like a mini Heartland Rally now. Four (4) Heartland's all in a row with Big Horns on each end, with a Big Country, and our Cyclone in between. Great place to hold a rally! :)

We are at the Wis Dells KOA went to Country Roads today to check it out we seen all the HL rigs there. How long are you in the area?

tjspencer

Wisconsin Chapter Leader
Well we are only a couple of weeks away from the Wisconsin rally and I just wanted to remind everyone that we will be taking a collection up for food donations for the local food pantry as our part for "Heartland Gives Back"! We also have some really great rally prizes and some handcrafted items to give as prizes and drawings. Camping World gave us a Coleman grill valued at over $200 and I have a portable gas fire pit valued at $100 we are going to include in the 50/25/25 raffle drawings. Also our friends at RVLock have donated a RV combination door lock for auction again this year that is valued at $225.
Reminder that on the first day of the rally Thursday the 11th we will have a "meet and greet" potluck 4pm and then we will be going to Fawn Creek Winery for wine tasting and some music. Transportation will be 2 trollies provided to us by Fawn Creek. Friday is our Wisconsin Brat Feed and Maggie Mae for your enjoyment starting at 5pm for supper and entertainment at 6:30pm. Saturday we are feeding a "chuck wagon" breakfast with scrambled eggs by Jim Belletti and biscuits and gravy by Cookie starting at 8am and ending at 10am provided to you by Wagner's RV. For those wanting to go to the shooting range we will mustard up at 9:10 and leave at 9:15 for the range. We expect to be back by noon or shortly after.
Nancy Belletti will be holding a Mary Kay cosmetic seminar in the office library starting at 10 until noon for the ladies. We have Ron Russell who will be providing a seminar on disc brakes at 1pm in the pavilion.
Saturday night our pot luck dinner will take place with the meat being provided by Scenic RV. After we will have our "campfire social" and some spirits.
Sunday morning is our continental breakfast provided to you by Kwik Trips of Wisconsin prior to your departure.
We have discount ticket to many area attractions so if you come in early let me know. They run from the 8th to the 15th for your convenience.
As always we are looking forward to seeing you very soon and "thank you all" for making this a really great rally.

Last edited:

GOTTOYS

Jerry and Jaci, Dan and Karen, Bob and Lynn, Don and Kathy, Bernie and Judi, Kim and Dottie and Dave and Mary you are all "edited" in to the 2016 rally. Arrival dates if possible if you have not all ready said so!. Many thanks. You are all great!!!!!!
We are arriving on Thursday August 11th at 2:39 P.M. Don and Kathy

jbeletti

We left Colorado this morning. Going to spend 2 nights in Amana, Iowa, then put into Lake Delton on Tuesday. See you then!

jbeletti

We left Georgia this morning! I am jealous that your stopover is in Amana! Ours is in Benton, IL. We will be there tomorrow!

You'll beat me there by 3 days. Sweep my site off! Dan and Karen will be delayed several days - I will sweep their site off :)

ALF

Former Georgia Chapter Leaders
We left Colorado this morning. Going to spend 2 nights in Amana, Iowa, then put into Lake Delton on Tuesday. See you then!

We left Georgia this morning! I am jealous that your stopover is in Amana....ours is in Benton, IL. We will be there tomorrow!image.jpg

ALF

You'll beat me there by 3 days. Sweep my site off! Dan and Karen will be delayed several days - I will sweep their site off :)
We can do that for you!
��At first, I didn't see your post as it was before mine! I deleted the first post I did cause I couldn't get the picture right. LOL

ALF

Coming in hot and thirsty for a cold one!�� We'll there at 3! Rally on.

GOTTOYS

3.4" of rain here last night in our rain gauge. A little slow getting started this morning. Had a few things to get done. Should be leaving to get our trailer in a few minutes. Might be a little late getting there, depending on the weather. The rain is supposed to be heading that way. We'll be there sometime this afternoon...Don and Kathy.

Status
Not open for further replies.