EVENT: Heartland Owners Camp-Out: AZ, Williams - 7/20/2015 to 7/26/2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mrsfish

Sorry- the HEAT must be affecting my good sense. Truly, I'm so jealous I can't see straight! Cold weather and good friends- sounds perfect to me😀😀😀😀

Doublegranch

Mountain Region Director-Retired
Actually we miss you & Rick.....The Freeloaders would have a ball swimming in the lakes..
Big news....Jeanne caught a 2 oz crawdad......

chiefaret

Hey. Still 64 degrees, cool and beautiful!
Went back to Havasu Sunday after a 2.5" rain on Saturday. Came back today when it was 99 degrees and very humid. Got back to the mountain and it was 81 and nice. It is so beautiful at altitude with deep blue sky and puffy white clouds. See you Thursday Gary.

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
Having problems uploading the picture, it loads 100%, then says waiting on Heartland, but the picture does not show up....will try to post is later....

You may need to resize it (ie.- make it smaller as 24 megapixel is a pretty large file size) in order to post it.

If it doesn't work, email it to me and I can resize it and post it here!

awfinney

Hi awfinney, when you stayed at Sedona may I ask where you stayed? Thanks.

We stayed at Rancho Sedona RV park. . A great rv park in a unique setting, right on Oak Creek. We have been going there for several years.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Doublegranch

Wow, 7 day Camp out at Williams went fast....We had 12 attend and ate more food than any human should consume....Pie's at the Pine Country Cafe was to die for!!!!!!!! Weather was super, last night 57, left at 8 am 62*, Passing through Phoenix 106, Tucson 102 and 86 at the ranch....
We arrived to a guest that apparently had been visiting for the week we were gone. Dakota went crazy trying to keep Cheyenne away! The guest made a bed under a bush by the bunkhouse....
Check out this picture!

Attachments

• resize30.jpg
    resize30.jpg
    194.7 KB · Views: 22
Last edited:

Doublegranch

A few pictures of the Williams Camp out....Wonder what the rest of the world was doing!
The lake was about 4 miles from the RV resort..

Attachments

• 009 resize.jpg
    009 resize.jpg
    133.6 KB · Views: 38
  • 011resize.jpg
    011resize.jpg
    145.3 KB · Views: 26
  • 010resize.jpg
    010resize.jpg
    125.8 KB · Views: 27
  • 012 resize.jpg
    012 resize.jpg
    90.6 KB · Views: 27
  • 016 resize.jpg
    016 resize.jpg
    196.4 KB · Views: 29

Garykcpa

We are going to stay there from 11/09 - 11/13. We got space #80. We have a 39 footer. 2014 Gateway 3500RE. Did you have any troubles with your Bighorn getting in/out of the camp ground? I understand the spaces are a little tight.

Doublegranch

You won't have any problems with your rig....ample room to get in and out..There was a Gateway there when we arrived....
Have fun....and don't miss going to the Pine Country Cafe....super food and to die for pies...

BigJim45

Luv'n Life
We are going to stay there from 11/09 - 11/13. We got space #80. We have a 39 footer. 2014 Gateway 3500RE. Did you have any troubles with your Bighorn getting in/out of the camp ground? I understand the spaces are a little tight.

You should come join us at this rally in Pahrump.

//heartlandowners.org/showthread.ph...-10-15-2015-to-10-18-2015?p=432501#post432501

awfinney

Gary, you should not have any problems getting your Gateway into space 80. There is a lot of room to maneuver around. The spaces in the circle area of the park are tight, but where your space is has easy in and out. We had no problem with the Bighorn. Enjoy your stay.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

chiefaret

You shouldn't have any problems, my partner has a 43' Big Country and had a ranger on a trailer behind. Had no trouble getting in our out. Bring some warm clothes in November, it can be cold.

- - - Updated - - -

A few pictures of the Williams Camp out....Wonder what the rest of the world was doing!
The lake was about 4 miles from the RV resort..

Gary we had a great time in Williams. Rode the ATV's some 50 miles and saw antelope, deer, coyotes. Nice with the trees. Back to the mountain safe and sound, looking toward October.

Status
Not open for further replies.