EVENT: Heartland Owners Camp-Out: MI, Boyne City - 5/11/2016 to 5/15/2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

explorer2316

Explorer2316
I didn't get a chance to say goodbye to all the folks before leaving Saturday. I wanted to let you all know what a great time I had and that it was a pleasure meeting everyone. Thank you to everyone for making me feel so welcome and part of the group.

I also like to give a special thanks to Gerry and Debbie for putting together a great camp out and the opportunity to participate.

I hope to see you all again soon and best wishes.

Blake

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
I didn't get a chance to say goodbye to all the folks before leaving Saturday. I wanted to let you all know what a great time I had and that it was a pleasure meeting everyone. Thank you to everyone for making me feel so welcome and part of the group.

I also like to give a special thanks to Gerry and Debbie for putting together a great camp out and the opportunity to participate.

I hope to see you all again soon and best wishes.

Blake

You'll never want to miss another HOC Rally or campout!

We just got home about four hours ago from a Colorado HOC Rally in Buena Vista, CO.

We all had a ball and as usual, can't wait for the next one!

We are originally from southern Michigan and hope to make a Michigan HOC Rally sometime in the near future.

TGLBWH

North Central Region Directors-Retired
Thanks Blake, although the real credit should go to the Bailey's since they were the ones that came up with the Locale.
We had great sites overlooking Lake Charlevoix with good weather until Friday when the temperature decided to head south. We awakened on Sunday to a temp of 31, windy and snow. We also had near whiteouts on the drive home.
Never did find a Morel Mushroom although we had no problem finding the craft Beer block Party and the local FOE.
thanks to those who came out, As Blake said, It was a great time.

Status
Not open for further replies.