EVENT: Heartland Owners Camp-Out: PA, Bedford - 9/9/2020 to 9/13/2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pekay2415

Re: EVENT: Heartland Regional Rally: PA, Bedford - 9/9/2020 to 9/13/2020

We will be prepared for

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Made our reservations for Bedford Rally or whatever arriving Fri. 11th thru Sun. 13th on site #308 in our 2017 Heartland Mallard M231. Frank and Mary Farabaugh HOC#7304

JWalker

Northeast Region Director-Retired

Made our reservations for Bedford Rally or whatever arriving Fri. 11th thru Sun. 13th on site #308 in our 2017 Heartland Mallard M231. Frank and Mary Farabaugh HOC#7304

Sounds great!!

Mark-Roberta 051995

Good day everyone and happy Holiday.

We have made the painful decision to cancel our reservation.

Mark

Last edited:

boatto5er

Founding VA Chap Ldr (Ret)

We will not be coming. Called the campground and cancelled our reservation. Sorry the rally had to be cancelled.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sniper

The Commander and I will still be there. :D

Safe travels. :)

chaplady

Keeping ours we will be there

JWalker

So… There still a chance that Performance Trailer Braking will still have installers at our camp out. To install the disc brake conversions or suspension maintenance or upgrades.

Contact info

Kelly Barnett
Scheduling & Operations
P: 405-626-7009 | W: PerformanceTrailerBraking.com

If anyone is still interested in this, please let me know, as they need to decide if they are still going to be there. They might even do a seminar for those interested.

Hick1

At this time, we are still planning to attend! Pat Turgeon & Ed Hickman

Last edited by a moderator:

JWalker

- - - Updated - - -

That’s great!!

I think the last time we ran into each other was up in Alexandria Bay for the New York rally.

JWalker

Hello all.

I attached a copy of an attendee list. I tried to back through and get all the add ons and cancellations. If you see any thing that is not correct or know of someone who cancelled or is coming, please let me know.

Everyone, be safe!!

View attachment 2020 Attendee List.pdf

ziggysun

Hi Jamie,

Just a FYI, when I called to make my reservation the campground said they were FULL in the Heartland section. I asked if there were any "held" sites left and was told there weren't, and that the closest to them was Site 225.

If anyone decides to cancel a pull-thru site, please let me know! We are booked in a back-in site and are planning to get disc brakes installed so we thought a pull-thru would give the installers better access and/or more space for whatever they gotta do.

JWalker

Hi Jamie,

Just a FYI, when I called to make my reservation the campground said they were FULL in the Heartland section. I asked if there were any "held" sites left and was told there weren't, and that the closest to them was Site 225.

If anyone decides to cancel a pull-thru site, please let me know! We are booked in a back-in site and are planning to get disc brakes installed so we thought a pull-thru would give the installers better access and/or more space for whatever they gotta do.

I figured the sites would fill up fast. Once we had to officially cancel the “rally” I knew it would just be a few weeks until all the sites in that area would be filled. It is the nicest area of the campground for larger rigs to fit in.
When we canceled the rally, they no longer would hold our block of sites. We had to release about 10 or so back to the public.
It is going to be a busy weekend if everything holds true. It is their oldies weekend and they have a classic car show on the lake right outside our area.

Also, Friday is 9/11. And flight 93 Memorial is just 22 miles away.

Status
Not open for further replies.