EVENT: Heartland Owners Meet-n-Greet: AZ, Ahwatukee - 2/21/2015 to 2/21/2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doublegranch

Mountain Region Director-Retired
Just a Heads UP....Our Private room for the Meet n Greet will be available to us from 11:00 AM until just prior to 2 PM...
If everyone is able to arrive a little early, we won't be rushed in our meeting. We do need to be out of the room by 2 PM.

I will be there at 11 am.

Looking forward to seeing everyone and handing out your T shirts. If you can't arrive early, no problems, we will wait for you until noon.

Doublegranch

We have 29 attendees for our Phoenix Meet n Greet.....Largest crowd thus far for any of our Meet n Greets....
Great Job everyone!!!!

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
Man, I wish we could be there . . .

Soundz like this is going to be a hoot!

Sierra Puddzz, one of our seven MaineCoone's, wishes the same, too!

SierraInSlippers-P2260312.jpg

Doublegranch

Now with 33 attendees at the Meet n Greet, not sure if this is a luncheon or a Rally!!
Super Super Commitment from the Arizona Chapter Members!!!!!!! Thank YOU...

VKTalley

Now with 33 attendees at the Meet n Greet, not sure if this is a luncheon or a Rally!!
Super Super Commitment from the Arizona Chapter Members!!!!!!! Thank YOU...

Add two more to your list, please! The Traveling Talleys will be coming through on our way to San Deigo and would love to meet everyone.

Doublegranch

Valerie:

Welcome!!!! We are excited you plan to join our little group.....Can't wait to meet you......
See you next Saturday

VKTalley

Valerie:

Welcome!!!! We are excited you plan to join our little group.....Can't wait to meet you......
See you next Saturday

i just realized that I don't have my hubby's name in my signature line :rolleyes:....he is Malcolm aka MCTalley here on the forum. We should be in the Phoenix area by Friday.

MTPockets

Great getting together again at Spinatos! Good seeing everyone! Can't wait 'til next time - March in Tucson...

Doublegranch

Wow....What a nice Meet n Greet and a terrific turn out.....Thank you for the great attendance....It was good food, super conversations and we even got a little Chapter business completed....and yes our Winter 2017 Rally location has been tentatively selected....A big Thanks to Steve for checking the sites out and coming upon a super deal through the State park....It appears our block will take almost the entire park....

To those who's GPS rerouted you to two other restaurants prior to arriving at our venue...so sorry you had to go through that....but happy you didn't allow it to keep you away.

To our new members who we all met for the first time today.....Richard, Tony & Andrea, John & Debi...It was great being able to visit and get to know you!

Thanks again everyone for making my job so easy by your outstanding participation..... You are the BEST......

jwcox

a wonderful lunch with friendships that grow stronger and the opportunity to meet new and visiting members. A great day!

rvallen

Garry,
Thanks for the Great time, got home safe and sound and Vicki loves the New Shirts, We will see you soon.

Rich and Vicki Allen

VKTalley

Had a great time meeting everyone from the AZ chapter! Thanks for the warm welcome. Sorry that I'm just now replying as we had no internet connection at Canyon Lake. For those of you who knew about our truck issues, the dealer had it repaired and road ready Monday afternoon. We are now on our way to San Deigo via Palm Springs, CA. Thanks again for the great welcome, Garry and the AZ chapter!

Mrsfish

Had a great time meeting everyone from the AZ chapter! Thanks for the warm welcome. Sorry that I'm just now replying as we had no internet connection at Canyon Lake. For those of you who knew about our truck issues, the dealer had it repaired and road ready Monday afternoon. We are now on our way to San Deigo via Palm Springs, CA. Thanks again for the great welcome, Garry and the AZ chapter!

It was wonderful to meet the Traveling Talleys! Hope to run into you down the road someday, like another Heartland event?! 2 Colorado chapter members (Phil and Mary - 8amps ) who have become very dear to us is the Arizona chapter are still in San Diego for a few more days. If you are looking for someone to do something with reach out to them - they're pretty neat younger full timers like you guys. Safe travels - Ann and Rick

VKTalley

It was wonderful to meet the Traveling Talleys! Hope to run into you down the road someday, like another Heartland event?! 2 Colorado chapter members (Phil and Mary - 8amps ) who have become very dear to us is the Arizona chapter are still in San Diego for a few more days. If you are looking for someone to do something with reach out to them - they're pretty neat younger full timers like you guys. Safe travels - Ann and Rick

Ann, do you know where they are staying? We will be arriving in San Deigo on Sunday.

Status
Not open for further replies.