EVENT: Heartland Owners Meet-n-Greet: TX, Mission - 2/1/2012 to 2/1/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

2psnapod1

Texas-South Chapter Leader-Retired
We will be there in spirit! Have fun everyone! Put us on the 'for sure' list for next year! :)

Happy Campers

Hi Jay, John and I won't be going to the potluck, we both have the "crud", we thought it was allergies, but it seems to be hanging on, we don't want to give what we have to anyone else, we may try to go to Donna tomorrow. Have a great time this afternoon.

I'm sorry guys but we think it's best for everybody if we pass this one up as bad as I hate to.Maybe tomorrow as i'm feeling better but not today.Have fun

Herbiesrig

North Central Region Directors-Retired
Meet and greet feb 1st

We just want Thank Jay and Stella and Ken and Kathy for a wonderful time at the Meet and Greet in Mission, TX today.. The weather was great, The food was delicious and of course the HOC friends that attended made it a success.. Thanks Again...
IMG_2035.jpg IMG_2041.jpg IMG_2046.jpgIMG_2042.jpg
Dan and Karen a/k/a herbiesrig

loafer

Re: Meet and greet feb 1st

Heartlanders doin what they do best Eating and Greeting
Just jealous we werent there. Looks like everyone is enjoying themselves
Bill

shovelguy

Had a great time. Always enjoy meeting new Heartlanders. Thanks to Karen for the name of the restaurant. d&j

ziggy

Retired Oregon HOC

Looks like you had a good time and represented OR for us. I can't wait until we get to be nomads!

Kristy

jbeletti

Had a great time at the potluck today. Beautiful weather, great food and friends.

And I brought over 3 dozen of these little gems for those who arrived at 4pm... Some of Dick Hill's Jalapeno Poppers:
IMG_0620.jpg

olcoon

Those things had good flavor...until I had a 10 alarm fire in my mouth!!!! Yep, I'm a wimp, just glad the chili didn't add to the fire. Sally I I had a good time, can't wait until tomorrow!

Status
Not open for further replies.