EVENT: Heartland Owners Meet-n-Greet: TX, Mission - 2/1/2012 to 2/1/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

CactusTwo

Sorry Jay, We are at Retama Village now but will be floating in the Caribbean Ocean during that time. We are the 3950 at the entrance across from the Community hall. Cathy A. knows we won't be there in person but always in our thoughts, maybe next time.
Len:cool:

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
Okay Len, if you'd rather float in the Caribbean than hang out with Heartlanders, I understand...

We're here in the valley at Mission West, maybe we can have coffee?

kwolbeck

Past Heartland Ambassador
Jay, add Nelly and myself to the list. We'll be spending a week in the valley again this year so we will be at the Meet-n-Greet. Looking forward to seeing everyone there.

Kevin

jayc

We found a few more folks yesterday that are coming to the Meet and Greet.

jayc

We went to several more RV parks and found a few more folks that didn't know about the Meet and Greet. Their names were added.

jbeletti

It's going to be mostly sunny and in the mid-80s this afternoon for the Heartland Owners Potluck. That means we should be able to hold it outside around the pool.

See everyone at 4!

If you're a Heartland product owner, are in the RGV and can make this event, please bring your potluck dish, arrive at 4pm and have fun with the rest of us.

Jim

Pat41

Hi Jay, John and I won't be going to the potluck, we both have the "crud", we thought it was allergies, but it seems to be hanging on, we don't want to give what we have to anyone else, we may try to go to Donna tomorrow. Have a great time this afternoon.

Last edited:

jimtoo

HI Pat41,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum. Sorry you got the Crud, hope you get to feeling better soon.

Seems to be a lot of the "CRUD" going around right now. Took the DW to Dr. yesterday for the Crud and the Dr's office was packed. Almost all had the same thing it appeared. 3 Dr's in office and at 11am they still had 30+ patients they were trying to get worked in before they took a lunch break.

Hang in there.

Jim M

Pat41

Thank you for the kind words, I'm sorry to hear your wife has it too, but, it is reassuring to know we aren't the only ones feeling miserable, did the dr give her antibiotics? If we don't feel better soon we are going to call our doc for some meds.....

Status
Not open for further replies.