EVENT: Heartland Owners Meet-n-Greet: TX, Mission - 2/9/2011 to 2/9/2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

kakampers

Past Heartland Ambassador
Boy Jay...you must have been really busy...just heard from Joseph Dorsey, he and Gene Herzog, along with Ed and Ellen Crape will also be at the meet-n-greet...that makes an even 70..:cool:

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
It kept me out of trouble yesterday. I plan to go out again a couple of times. Just about everyone I spoke with said they were not on the forum and knew nothing about the events.

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
Kathy,
I went to a few more RV parks around Donna-San Juan-Alamo area today and spoke with several Heartland owners. None knew about the events, the forum or the club. They were all interested and said they will call if they can come.

kakampers

Just added Ron and Sandra, they are coming with the Davis'...that makes 76!!

Let's make that 78...almost forgot to add Corbet and Slora Tayloe...Can't wait till Wednesday!!

kakampers

Just added Dave and Sara Iley to the list...this is going to be great fun meeting all these new people!!:D

Happy Campers

I hate to bring this up but with the wind and lowering temps it's going to be a little airish.I'm hoping this is going to be moved indoors ?.

kakampers

Weather will NOT be an issue...we are moving the pot-luck into the Retama Club...it's a beautiful private club with full kitchen facilities, lounge area, billiards, etc....we may be a little cramped with almost 80 attendees, but we've actually had more than that for other events without issue...see you all soon!!

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
Kathy, Thanks for all of your efforts to host this event. Lin & I had a great time. My only wish would have been to be able to meet everyone attending.

Status
Not open for further replies.