EVENT: Heartland Regional Rally: CA, Jackson - 9/19/2018 to 9/25/2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

"Hi-Viz" Bill

Wow Tom !!! That is one of the MOST AWESOME VIDEOS I have ever had the pleasure of watching !! It looks like much fun was had by all. GREAT Pics, GREAT music !! AWESOME Job !! Thank you for your time & effort, and Thank You for sharing !!

Last edited:
Thank you Heartland owners club, we had a great time at the regional rally in Jackson CA. Please let us know how we did if you attended our seminar. It sounds like we will be attending a few more Heartland rally's, please let us know if there is anything else we should of touched basis on. We are working with Heartland on a daily basis to bring you the best and most knowledgeable service to our customers. Thank you again for all the support, kind words and beverages that came after the seminar. Looking forward to seeing you all again!!!

Bogie

All I can say is WOW!! Thank you Rod and Kelly for all your hard work and for putting on such a SPECTACULAR rally. We had the best time!

jbeletti

Thank you Heartland owners club, we had a great time at the regional rally in Jackson CA. Please let us know how we did if you attended our seminar. It sounds like we will be attending a few more Heartland rally's, please let us know if there is anything else we should of touched basis on. We are working with Heartland on a daily basis to bring you the best and most knowledgeable service to our customers. Thank you again for all the support, kind words and beverages that came after the seminar. Looking forward to seeing you all again!!!

I sat through part of your seminar and I thought it was great. You're technical skills and thinking are very high. Much appreciated. Hope to see you down the road.

jbeletti

Rod, Kelly and rally team,

Wow - what a great rally! The venue here is amazing as always and the tent was needed and worked out well. We had fun not only at the rally but in the area.

Thank you so much for your leadership, your planning and execution of a great plan.

We head back west this morning. We look forward to seeing many of the attendees in Goshen next June!

For20hunter

Pacific Region Directors-Retired
Video that include images captured during rally put to music. Please Enjoy and feel free to share with fellow Heartlanders that do not have Facebook.

https://youtu.be/t7Qn0LsUPi0

That is so awesome! Thanks Tom!!

Rod

- - - Updated - - -

Rod, Kelly and rally team,

Wow - what a great rally! The venue here is amazing as always and the tent was needed and worked out well. We had fun not only at the rally but in the area.

Thank you so much for your leadership, your planning and execution of a great plan.

We head back west this morning. We look forward to seeing many of the attendees in Goshen next June!

Thanks Jim (and Nancy)!!! Thank you for coming and have safe travels!

Rod

TandT

Founding Utah Chapter Leaders-Retired
Rod and Kelly,
You did an amazing job and this is by far the best Regional rally we have ever attended!
The venue here at Jackson Rancheria RV resort is simply perfection and you took it to another level with your well-thought-out planning and execution. Thank you for all of your hard work and we are looking forward to your next Pacific region rally. Trace and Teri

ziggy

Retired Oregon HOC
Fantastic rally! Great seminars, food, and friends. Lots of first time attendees who seemed to be having a good time. What more could you ask for?

Kristy

paulh

Wow Rod & Kelly - what a great rally at such a beautiful park!! Thanks for all your hard work and also to the many volunteers for making this event so fun. I think Tom's pictures really show why the rally was such a success.

For20hunter

Pacific Region Directors-Retired
Rod and Kelly,
You did an amazing job and this is by far the best Regional rally we have ever attended!
The venue here at Jackson Rancheria RV resort is simply perfection and you took it to another level with your well-thought-out planning and execution. Thank you for all of your hard work and we are looking forward to your next Pacific region rally. Trace and Teri

Thank you Trace and Terri!! Those are some very kind words!! We are thrilled you guys were able to join us! We can't wait to do it again! Hopefully one day we will get back down to Utah and look you guys up! We really want to get back to Zion River RV Resort!!

Rod

- - - Updated - - -

Fantastic rally! Great seminars, food, and friends. Lots of first time attendees who seemed to be having a good time. What more could you ask for?

Kristy

Thank you Kristy!! We hope you and Mark had a good time and we really appreciate your contribution! It definitely takes a village to pull one of these off! Safe travels and see you and Mark down the road!

Rod

- - - Updated - - -

Our second rally was #1 in my book! Thanks everyone for all their hard work!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you Jim and Linda!!! We hope everyone had fun and truly appreciate all of everyones hard work and willingness to pitch in!

Rod

- - - Updated - - -

Wow Rod & Kelly - what a great rally at such a beautiful park!! Thanks for all your hard work and also to the many volunteers for making this event so fun. I think Tom's pictures really show why the rally was such a success.

Thank you Paul (and Candy)!!!! We are so happy you guys had fun and can't wait to do it again in McCall in a few months! We look forward to seeing you guys again then!

Rod

There is so much to be said about this rally. Being first timers it was mind boggling the work and organization that took place. The thing that stood out to me was the teamwork it took to have everything flow so smoothly. I can’t imagine the work that took place pre and post rally. A big thank you for those of you involved and committed.

As a first timer.... thank you to each one of you for making us feel so welcomed. I have been to a lot of new events and NEVER EVER have I walked away feeling part “of the family” after the first time. I look forward to meeting you guys again in the future and again..... a big thank you!

Oh quickly...... the food was incredible!!!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jesstruckn/Jesstalkn

Rod and Kelly,

Where do we even begin!? Your hard work and dedication to this HOC is incredible! The fact that you both spend your vacation time to do these regional rallies is a testament to the type of people that you are. Not to mention t
he endless hours that you put into the year of planning leading up to the event!
We appreciate all that you do to make these rallies so special for each and everyone one of us. It has been a wonderful week here in Jackson! Thank you so much for everything. We look forward to your next one!

Love you both so much!
Jerrod, Rhonda & Zoey

RoadJunkie

Kelly & Rod

We are sooooo fortunate to have chosen the Pacific Region Rally as our first regional rally. After the horror stories of recent ”parking lot” venues we are very appreciative of the care you two have taken to select such a wonderful RV resort. Attention to each detail was clearly thoughtful and well orchestrated. The technical programs were informative, on-time, and held in a comfortable environment. The beverage availability was plentiful, convenient and chilled to a refreshing taste. The food...oh my goodness, the food! If you went away hungry at this rally you must have collapsed on the way to get seconds! We thoroughly enjoyed Ken’s music and were super happy he was able to attend despite his rig problems. The extracurricular activities were amazing and we can now make authentic spring rolls! I realize this was a huge team effort and if I tried to single out folks I would surely miss a bunch. This regional rally should be viewed as an example for competent leadership and superior organizational skills that rise above conventional expectations. Kelly and Rod...you have my respect.

Status
Not open for further replies.