EVENT: Heartland Regional Rally: DE, Millsboro - 5/16/2018 to 5/20/2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flying Dutchman

Virginia Chapter Leaders - Retired
Dorothy will bring her famous Glazed Carrots for the pot luck, and she will also attend Jodi's cooking discussion. Me, ... well I just like to eat!

JWalker

Northeast Region Director-Retired
Dorothy will bring her famous Glazed Carrots for the pot luck, and she will also attend Jodi's cooking discussion. Me, ... well I just like to eat!

Got ya down. Thanks

- - - Updated - - -

Doing a 8-9 hour hickory smoke on a pork shoulder. Making up some pulled pork. You'll need t tp by for a nibble.

JWalker

I got a call today from Masseys Landing saying today saying they’re having problems securing their boat for all 4 of our boat cruises. This is one of the challenges you have when your trying to schedule “on season” amenities during the “off-season”.
But Masseys has really stepped up and offered us the opportunity to upgrade to a larger, longer cruise. With even more sites to see.
24ms3lz.jpg

With the larger boat capacity, we are able to consolidate the 4 boat cruises into 2.
I will work on consolidating the schedule that I already have into Thursday and Friday. I will post as soon as I work out the details.

Because of it being an offsite destination, Masseys Landing will be shuttling everyone to the boat launch about 20 minutes away. The shuttle will start loading at 6pm and depart promotly at 6:15.

Due to the longer duration of the cruise, we are going to have to move up some of our meals that we have scheduled. Instead of eating at 5:30 we will be eating at 4:30. This will give us an hour and a half to eat and enjoy our dinner and then start boarding after.

Details to follow as well as an updated agenda and the boat cruise schedule.

This is awesome!!

Bones

Jamie,
It looks like you have done an excellent job with this rally. Sorry we will miss it. I hope everyone has a great time.

Dave

Sandradee

Hi Jamie,
Wanted to let you know I'll be bringing a dessert to the Potluck Dinner. Happy Trails
Carol & Russ Ranck

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Sandradee

Please include Carol Ranck & Jeanne Mcferren for the cooking seminar.
Thank you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dawnnira

New Jersey Chapter Leaders-Retired
I realize this might come as a shock but Dawn and I will bring kielbasa and sauerkraut to potluck dinner, everyone seem to like it

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Hi Jamie, We will bring a Mediterranean Couscous Salad to the potluck. And I would love to attend the cooking seminar.
Thank you.

JWalker

Hi Jamie, We will bring a Mediterranean Couscous Salad to the potluck. And I would love to attend the cooking seminar.
Thank you.

Mediterranean Couscous salad?? I’m not sure what it is, but it sounds good.

Gotcha for the Cooking Seminar.

Status
Not open for further replies.