EVENT: Heartland Regional Rally: DE, Millsboro - 5/16/2018 to 5/20/2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jc55

Hi Jamie,
I sent an email as well, but I wanted to let you know that I will not be able to make it to the rally.
Long story, but I got back from Elkhart late last week and am now at a dealership in Richmond getting my black tank fixed.
And if you see the rally/group reservation coordinator please please tell her thank you again for processing my cancellation without penalty!

Hope everyone has a great time!
Jen

JWalker

Northeast Region Director
Hi Jamie,
I sent an email as well, but I wanted to let you know that I will not be able to make it to the rally.
Long story, but I got back from Elkhart late last week and am now at a dealership in Richmond getting my black tank fixed.
And if you see the rally/group reservation coordinator please please tell her thank you again for processing my cancellation without penalty!

Hope everyone has a great time!
Jen

Sorry to hear you can’t make it. Hopefully you get everything repaired and back on the road.
Safe travels

JWalker

Just another stormy night in Delaware. All good at the Masseys though.

17 more scheduled to arrive today. SAFE TRAVELS.

chaplady

Jaime
I like the way you arranged with mother nature to only storm at certain hours & the late night seminars on stormy weather in a RV. Commendable planning !!!! Lol

JWalker

Change of venue-
Due to the rainy weather, tonight’s meet and greet will be at the HOC tent. Food at 6. BYOB. Tables and chairs are there.

Jamie

JWalker

First evening of the NE Region Rally.

nz2atf.jpg

otdl08.jpg

jbeletti

Though I've posted all my rally pics on the Northeast Region Facebook page, I know not everyone is on Facebook. For my own use, I also post all my pics on my SmugMug account. Here's a link to my NE Region Rally pics. View and download as desired :)

Nabo

Southeast Region Director, HOC
Other than Mother Nature not cooperating about the weather, it looks all are having a good time. Fingers crossed that it will clear up Friday, Saturday and Sunday.

Status
Not open for further replies.