EVENT: Heartland Regional Rally: DE, Millsboro - 5/16/2018 to 5/20/2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

JWalker

Northeast Region Director-Retired
Sponsorship Update.

tsttruck.com

ay4yrk.jpg

TST will be holding a seminar on Friday 5/18. A representative will be there with all the latest TPMS kits and sensors. He will also assist in programming all settings and with installation.

There will Also be a 10% discount show price offered on any purchases during the Rally.

Thank you TST

CORRECTION!! TST has upped their discount to 20%

Thanks TST

jbeletti

Great news on TST stepping up their discount to 20%. Working with them now to see if we can get this in place for all club members for all of 2018. Wish me luck!

Also great news on this rally crossing over the two-thirds sold mark. Only a few months remaining until rally time. Time to sign up for this one!

See everyone there!

JWalker

Mike, From TST, will have a variety of kits and upgrades available to purchase at the rally. But if you’re interested in something specific, let me know, I will make sure he has those particular items with him.

JWalker

Had a great meeting with the resort on Sunday. Finalized a lot of loose ends.

Stay tuned for an updated rally agenda, activities and meals. Lots of FUN ahead!!

FOOD, FUN & FRIENDS

jbeletti

Had a great meeting with the resort on Sunday. Finalized a lot of loose ends.

Stay tuned for an updated rally agenda, activities and meals. Lots of FUN ahead!!

FOOD, FUN & FRIENDS

Sounds good! Nancy and I look forward to being at this rally and reconnecting with a lot of members from the Northeast that we haven't seen in a while.

Bones

We love our instat pot and it would be awesome to have a slow cooker and pressure cooker in the camper.

jerryjay11

We love roughing it too. The wife keeps ours in the camper at all times. She also has to have the Keurig when we camp.

JWalker

We love our instat pot and it would be awesome to have a slow cooker and pressure cooker in the camper.

We love roughing it too. The wife keeps ours in the camper at all times. She also has to have the Keurig when we camp.

Attend the “RV Cooking” seminar at the HOC tent for a chance to win another one.

- - - Updated - - -

And an Air Fryer - although I don't know what that is or how to use one :rolleyes:

I have one of those as well but not in the camper.

We have an Air Fryer at home. Love it!! We probably use it 2-3 times a week.

Bones

Unfortunately I may be missing most of the events. I'm probably not going to be able to make it until Friday. and that is iffy

JMVford

retired Maryland Chapter Leaders
We just love our Instant pot, air fryer and nuwave oven. Our kitchen (at home and in the camper) wouldn't work without them.
Thanks Jacqueline for putting us on to the oven.

Status
Not open for further replies.