EVENT: Heartland Regional Rally: MO, Branson - 5/10/2018 to 5/13/2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
Dave Thurber contacted me and said he want to attend the rally. Signed him up!

olcoon

Jay, we'll be there, Sally tried to make reservations but the person she talked to didn't know what was going on. Will call back & talk to Angie!

jayc

Clarence and Barbara Vanlandingham signed up for Branson while we were at the West Texas chapter rally.

There are still plenty of sites left, so come on down!

jayc

Don and Joyce Baker contacted me by PM to say they are coming to Branson. Added them to the list.

olcoon

Jay, we got all signed up with the campground. You can put us down for a large & an extra large t shirts.
See ya there!

jayc

New club members Michael and Nancy Nilson have contacted me about coming to Branson with us. Glad to have them come aboard.

jayc

Debbie Fouts, from Missouri, contacted me by PM to say they are going to join us in Branson. Looking forward to meeting.

There are still plenty of sites available for the rally.

For everyone that has not given us your tee shirt sizes, please get them in as soon as possible.

Last edited:

dbbls59

Joyce and I have tickets for Bass Pro's "Wonders of Wildlife museum and Aquarium" in Springfield. They are for Wednesday May 9th. If any one else is interested we'll be leaving Branson around 8 AM. Tickets for seniors are $35.85 per person for the combo, that is both the wildlife galleries and the aquarium.

jayc

Thanks for the information Don. I'm sure that there will be interest in going.

jayc

Phil and Cecilia Crowley contacted to say they are coming to Branson with us!

travelin2

Pennsylvania Chapter Leaders-retired
Joyce and I have tickets for Bass Pro's "Wonders of Wildlife museum and Aquarium" in Springfield. They are for Wednesday May 9th. If any one else is interested we'll be leaving Branson around 8 AM. Tickets for seniors are $35.85 per person for the combo, that is both the wildlife galleries and the aquarium.

Just finished this tour. Aquarium is outstanding! If your a fishing enthusiast, much to see in the museum sections-lures, tackle, memorabilia, etc.
Wildlife tour too was quite interesting with mounts from all over the world.
We spent 3 1/2 hrs and skimmed many exhibits. Lots of walking and steps. ADA at critical sections.
Hopefully when you visit simultaneous school field trips will be few. I’ll leave it at that...
ba273f258037a9551bcd8b24638161a2.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jayc

Attention!!
The following people need to contact Angie at the Branson KOA (417 334-4414) about their reservations.
Frank and Debbie Baker
Debbie Fouts
John and Kathy O'Donnell
Doug and Kathy Robertson
Dave Thurber

The two following people have made a reservation, but chose a luxury site. We do not honor group rate for luxury sites. The only discount they could get is 10% with a KOA Value Kard:

Bradley & Toya Black
Joseph & SanDee Marks

They can choose to stay in the luxury sites as long as they are aware of the discount issue. If they want to change to a regular site for the group rate, they need to contact Angie directly.

WRIGHT ll

retired Oklahoma Chapter Leaders
Hey Jay, I didn't see our names on the list of attendees but we made our reservations some time ago and I thought I had informed you of that. However it makes no difference so I'll let you know now, we'll be there May 7 and leave May13. Of course we're looking forward to exploring Branson and to seeing people too. Orville and Barbara Wright #1089

jayc

Hi Orville, I don't know how I left your name off the list but it's there now on it! Now I need your tee shirt sizes.

jayc

David and Cindy Ashby contacted me by PM to let me know this will be their first rally. We are looking forward to this rally!

Status
Not open for further replies.