EVENT: Heartland Regional Rally: MO, Branson - 5/10/2018 to 5/13/2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

mthompson

Maybe I missed it while I was reading through all the posts but is there a list to sign up for the Branson Belle River Cruise
And Show? Thanks, Mark

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
Mark, we're signed up for the 4 o'clock show on the Belle. If you're coming to the rally, you get to go!

jayc

No the actual check has not been written. We'll wait until just before the date and get a final count then and send the money.

pegmikef

Jay, I was probably asleep when it scrolled by me. What's the deal on the Belle Cruise and Show? Peggy and I want to go so sign us up please.

jayc

Mike, I noticed that you were dozing but I guess you caught me. There is no charge to go on the Branson Belle with the rest of our group. We're gonna have some big fun!

jayc

Thanks Bernie, we're planning for everyone that signed up for the rally to go.

jayc

Further Developments:

Diane Siracusa and Tad Bero, representatives of Sky Med will be sponsoring our rally Meet and Greet on Thursday and furnishing ice cream. Everyone loves ice cream!

pegmikef

Further Developments:

Diane Siracusa and Tad Bero, representatives of Sky Med will be sponsoring our rally Meet and Greet on Thursday and furnishing ice cream. Everyone loves ice cream!

Jay, Please make attendance at their presentation optional as many of us have heard it several times. Gives a chance to opt out so we don't have to be rude and just get up and leave when they start. Thanks.

happykraut

Jay, Please make attendance at their presentation optional as many of us have heard it several times. Gives a chance to opt out so we don't have to be rude and just get up and leave when they start. Thanks.
Great idea. I've heard the presentation several times.

jayc

No one is obligated to attend. It's your choice to stay and hear the presentation. They will be purchasing the ice cream for our refreshments.

jayc

Msmith contacted me through a PM, saying that they want to attend the rally. I told them how to become a member of the club, so when I get their member number, I will add their names to the list.

jayc

Those that have not furnished their shirt sizes need to get them by this weekend to get a shirt. Please email me, PM me, snail mail, carrier pigeon, however you want to let me know.

Chippendale

Jay, I think I have given you my T-shirt size, but can't remember and it isn't posted on the front page, so in case I haven't, it's an X-Lg.

Thanks
George

PS: Also, I don't remember if I ordered one for Dolly, but she just said she doesn't want one, so if I did, please cancel it.

jayc

Corbin and Flora Tayloe sent me a PM, saying that they are coming to Branson with us!

2psnapod1

Texas-South Chapter Leader-Retired
Jay - Do you need to know what we're planning to bring for the potluck? Can you give us a hint as to what the main dish being served is so we can decide on a dish to share?

jayc

Kelly, it will be a classic potluck with no set menu. Bring whatever you like best.

Status
Not open for further replies.