EVENT: Heartland Regional Rally: OR, Redmond - 6/10/2020 to 6/17/2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Rod & Kelly,

I check the list and it has us leaving the rally on the 19th but we're leaving on the 17th. Everything else looks good for us.
Kelly hope you feel better soon.

Thanks and have a great weekend.

Linda

Az_Ernie

Hello Rod and Kelly,

Marie and I will be attending this rally. Just made our reservations, arriving on the 9th, departing on the 21st, Bighorn 3160EL, Hoc# 3187.

RenoJim

Rod & Kelly,

We are coming in on 6/8 and not 6/6 as shown on the list.

Please sign us us up for the High Desert Museum and the McMenamins School.

Thank you!

For20hunter

Pacific Region Directors-Retired
Hi Rod & Kelly,

I check the list and it has us leaving the rally on the 19th but we're leaving on the 17th. Everything else looks good for us.
Kelly hope you feel better soon.

Thanks and have a great weekend.

Linda

Thanks Linda! We will get that corrected today.

Rod

- - - Updated - - -

Rod & Kelly,

We are coming in on 6/8 and not 6/6 as shown on the list.

Please sign us us up for the High Desert Museum and the McMenamins School.

Thank you!

Okay, I will get it fixed today.

Rod

- - - Updated - - -

Hello Rod and Kelly,

Marie and I will be attending this rally. Just made our reservations, arriving on the 9th, departing on the 21st, Bighorn 3160EL, Hoc# 3187.

Ernie,

I sent you a PM

Rod

Pokiejoe

Hi, made reservations with the park yesterday, will send $35 tomorrow. Looking forward to it. We have a 2014 Landmark San Antonio. See you then..

HappyT

Hi Kelly,
I made a mistake as to how long Shirley and I will be staying in Redmond, OR at your rally.

Please change our departure day to match the rest of the participants on June 17, 2020.

Any questions, please call me at 209-765-9898. I'll call the RV Park.

Thanks,

John Thompson
HappyT

GramphLee

Lee & Shelly Limpach arriving June 10th, departing June 17th.
2013 Big Country 5th wheel- 40 ft
HOC# 3615
We'll give you our check tomorrow when you arrive at Deer Park

- - - Updated - - -

HOC# 3615

For20hunter

HOC# 3615

- - - Updated - - -

HOC# 3615

We got you down Lee and Shelly!!! See you later today!

Rod

dykesj11

Hi Rod and Kelly, check is in the mail and reservations are complete.

• The names of everyone attending - Lynn and Jim along with Bailey and Kallie, the dogs
  • The dates you want to arrive and depart - arriving 6/9, departing 6/18
  • Your trailer (make and model) - Bighorn 3575EL
  • Your HOC number if you know it. - 3251

Planning to be arriving with Elaine and Pat Poole, Don and Vicky Smith. And we are looking forward to it.

Between now and then, we will see y'all in Goshen.

Thanks - Jim

For20hunter

Hi Rod and Kelly, check is in the mail and reservations are complete.

• The names of everyone attending - Lynn and Jim along with Bailey and Kallie, the dogs
  • The dates you want to arrive and depart - arriving 6/9, departing 6/18
  • Your trailer (make and model) - Bighorn 3575EL
  • Your HOC number if you know it. - 3251

Planning to be arriving with Elaine and Pat Poole, Don and Vicky Smith. And we are looking forward to it.

Between now and then, we will see y'all in Goshen.

Thanks - Jim

Thanks Jim!! We are looking forward to having y'all at our rally! We are also looking forward to it. If you are friends of the Poole's, then you are awesome folks!

Rod

'Lil Guy'

Hello Rod and Kelly, our check will be mailed Monday. Thanks in advance and looking forward to our 1st trip to the Pacific NW.

Frank and Debbie Baker will be arriving on the 9th and departing on the 18th.
Bighorn 3270RS
HOC #

Last edited:

Chippendale

Hi Rod and Kelly, after hearing from Elaine and Pat for the last several years how great the Northwest rallies are, I guess I will follow the Texas/New Mexico delegation up and see what the Northwest side of the Continental Divide looks like.

Will arrive on the 9th and leave on the 18th.

2015 Landmark Grand Canyon

George Speir & Dolly (Cocker Spaniel)

HOC #???? (It's on my badge in the trailer)

Will put a check in the mail ASAP

Thanks, George

'Lil Guy'

If I read the sign up correctly, I'm sending a check for $85.00 to you. That's $35 for the reservation and $50 for Debbie and myself. Check to be mailed Monday to you and I'll post my HOC number at that time.

For20hunter

Hello Rod and Kelly, our check will be mailed Monday. Thanks in advance and looking forward to our 1st trip to the Pacific NW.

Frank and Debbie Baker will be arriving on the 9th and departing on the 18th.
Bighorn 3270RS
HOC #

Thats great to hear Frank and Debbie!! We are thrilled you guys will be joining us!! You are on the attendance list! Please don't hesitate to reach out and ask for places to stay and visit while you are up here as there is a TON of beautiful places to visit and see!!

Rod

- - - Updated - - -

Hi Rod and Kelly, after hearing from Elaine and Pat for the last several years how great the Northwest rallies are, I guess I will follow the Texas/New Mexico delegation up and see what the Northwest side of the Continental Divide looks like.

Will arrive on the 9th and leave on the 18th.

2015 Landmark Grand Canyon

George Speir & Dolly (Cocker Spaniel)

HOC #???? (It's on my badge in the trailer)

Will put a check in the mail ASAP

Thanks, George

George,

We are happy that Pat and Elaine have recruited another Texan to come north! We are humbled by their kind words and hope we can live up to the hype. Pat and Elaine are some pretty amazing people and if you are friends with them, then you are a friend of ours!!! We look forward to meeting you and your furry friend Dolly!!

Rod

'Lil Guy'

Can you tell me a litle about McMenamin Old Francis School trip? Is the $42 each for the BBQ dinner or is there a tour or something else? Going there at 5:30 sounds like a dinner. Also, how far is it from the park we're staying at. Thanks in advance.
You can sign Debbie and myself up for the High Desert tour.

Gaffer

Can you tell me a litle about McMenamin Old Francis School trip? Is the $42 each for the BBQ dinner or is there a tour or something else? Going there at 5:30 sounds like a dinner. Also, how far is it from the park we're staying at. Thanks in advance.

https://www.google.com/maps/dir/Old...121.1882808!2d44.2336836!3e0?hl=en&authuser=0

Also note that our trucks are longer than the nose in angle parking on Bond and Wall Streets. You risk a ticket but enforcement is pretty light. Not likely a problem after 5 but possible.

For20hunter

McMenamin Old St. Francis School is a converted school into a hotel and restaurant. It is about 15 miles from the park. The McMenamin brothers started picking historic buildings throughout Oregon and Washington in the 80's and converting them to hotel and restaurant chains keeping the original decor and choosing artwork that goes along with it. They brew their own beers and it have great food. Our McMenamin tour is just a private catered dinner that is outside of the rally event itself. The menu for the BBQ is below. We know they are a little pricey, but its a fun place to eat and the food is good.

ROADHOUSE BBQ BUFFET MENU

ENTREES:

RED EYE BBQ BEEF BRISQET
PEPPERCORN WHITE BBQ CHICKEN
GRILLED PRAWNS

SIDES & SALADS:

CORNBREAD MUFFINS & HONEY BUTTER
KALE SLAW with hogshead honey mustard dressing
RED, WHITE & BLUE PICNIC POTATOE SALAD red potatoes, bacon, celery, onion & blue cheese dressing
CORN ON THE COB grilled with smoked jalapeno, maple and lime
DAD’S MOONSHINE BAKED BEANS

DESSERTS:

BLACK & TAN BROWNIES
NORTHWEST BERRY BARS

Water, Coffee, Tea Included

No Host Bar

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.