EVENT: Heartland Regional Rally: OR, Redmond - 6/10/2020 to 6/17/2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

wwtpo3

Hi Kelly. I opened your Facebook page and it said good news. I was surprised to hear about cancellation. Any extra information you can provide would be great. You and Rod stay safe and Virus Free. Thanks Rick.

For20hunter

Pacific Region Directors-Retired
Hi Kelly. I opened your Facebook page and it said good news. I was surprised to hear about cancellation. Any extra information you can provide would be great. You and Rod stay safe and Virus Free. Thanks Rick.

Heartland RV's cancelled any and all rallies through June. The choice was one that was made for us and was non negotiable. If you read the first post and the email we sent out, we gave all the details in that. You are welcome to make reservations through the park and still come for a campout that will be an unofficial event with no sponsored meals or excursions, but we can still have a good time.

Rod

NorthCal Bob

Hi Rod and Kelly,

Hope both of you are doing well and keeping safe. Sorry the rally was cancelled, we had cancelled a while back. I don't kow if I was refunded anything or not, please donate ours also to a

charity. Thanks for all your hard work you have done to organize the great rallies in the past and hopefully more to come after we get thru this terrible times and our country gets back to

normal.

Thanks Bo and Bob

pegmikef

Rod and Kelly,

I consider those deposits as spent money, so please add mine to whatever charity all the others are going to.

Thanks, and Thanks again for all of your efforts. Stay safe, Mike and Peggy Finnegan

CruzTerri

I've contacted the fairgrounds and we are keeping our reservations. We may end up modifying our stay but going to go anyway if we can.

Sent from my SM-T813 using Tapatalk

For20hunter

I've contacted the fairgrounds and we are keeping our reservations. We may end up modifying our stay but going to go anyway if we can.

Sent from my SM-T813 using Tapatalk

Same with us.

Rod

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

RVFun4Us

For those still coming to the fairgrounds and worried about available spaces because of the Sisters rodeo during that same time frame, it was announced yesterday that the rodeo was cancelled. So hopefully plenty of spaces for those still wanting to come.

For20hunter

We have the park locked up until the 11th regardless.

Those wanting to re-reserve make sure and EMAIL vs calling and leaving a message. Email your request directly to: Debora.Shuping@Deschutes.org

Kelly

For20hunter

HEADS UP EVERYONE!

Refund Checks are going out tomorrow! Happy Easter everyone!

Hope to see you all soon, Stay Safe!

Rod & Kelly

Gaffer

It is too early to assume that anything will be open here in Central Oregon in June. Make your travel plans with caution:

Central Oregon should hit its peak number of people infected withCOVID-19 in June, basedupon current estimates, not this week like some hot spots in the United Statesthat are in the midst of “peak death week.”
The University of Washington estimates81,671 deaths from COVID-19 in the U.S. by June 1. The same model,which is updated daily, projects the peak need for U.S. hospital beds on April 16 at140,823, but by June 1 dropping to 1,195 beds.
That’s welcome news to Central Oregon health care officials charged with caringfor sick patients. Central Oregon has 40cases, compared to 1,132 positive cases and 29 deaths in the state. No one hasdied in Central Oregon from COVID-19.
Of the people who testedpositive in Oregon,211 of the cases are people who are ages 40-49; 209 are ages 50-59; and 403 are60 or older, according to the Oregon COVID-19 daily update produced by theOregon Office of Emergency Management and the Oregon Health Authority.
Every day, Mike Johnson,St. Charles Health System senior data scientist, adjusts his projections. Hisnumbers are used to time when more workers and supplies are needed, and whenthe hospital needs to implement its surge plans.
Central Oregon hasbeen able to flatten the curve because of the measures put in place March 23, making the peak later in June or July,he said.
“We got our first caselater than the rest,” Johnson said. “The efforts that we put into place veryearly, we’re getting exponential payback. Our peak is much later.”

For20hunter

Dropping these babies in the mail in a couple minutes..... WHEW
18126cb249ca51fdcceb3ab014b5e98e.jpg

pegmikef

Rod and Kelly. Is there some reason you don't have Indiana colored in on the travel map in your signature block?

pegmikef

We just haven’t updated the map yet

Figured as much because I know you have been awfully busy since the rally in Goshen. Thanks for everything you did in putting this rally together and now all that you have done to stand down! We all really appreciate it. Stay safe.

ziggy

Retired Oregon HOC
Thanks for everything Rod and Kelly. We know how much work a rally is and it takes just as much to shut one down.
Kristy

For20hunter

Thank You Mark & Kristy! Hopefully we’ll get to see you both SOON!!

Kelly

Status
Not open for further replies.