EVENT: Heartland Regional Rally: OR, Redmond - 6/10/2020 to 6/17/2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

RVFun4Us

Received our check in the mail today Rod and Kelly. One last time, thanks so much for all your effort toward this rally. We can only imagine the hours you two put in to make this happen and now unhappen. And while working full time jobs. You are amazing.

For20hunter

Pacific Region Directors-Retired
WOW, that got there quick! Thank you Bob and Sheri for your kind words, hope to see you again soon!

Rod & Kelly

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Gsneed

Rod & Kelly,
Thanks so much for all the work you put in on this and getting the refunds out to us.
We look forward to attending a future Pacific Region Rally!

Gary & Sue Snyder

NorthCal Bob

Hi Rod and Kelly,

Got the check today, thank you for all the work you put into making sure everyone got their refund. Hopefully we can all get together at another venue in the near future. Be careful and stay safe and healthy.

Bo and Bob

pegmikef

Rod and Kelley,

We received our check yesterday down here in West Texas and we thoroughly understand your rationale for not donating it to charity. I am sorry about the circumstances created by apparently a very few persons. Thanks again for all you did. Hopefully, you will be able to have a rally in the future.

For20hunter

Rod & Kelly,
Thanks so much for all the work you put in on this and getting the refunds out to us.
We look forward to attending a future Pacific Region Rally!

Gary & Sue Snyder

Thanks Gary and Sue!

- - - Updated - - -

Hi Rod and Kelly,

Got the check today, thank you for all the work you put into making sure everyone got their refund. Hopefully we can all get together at another venue in the near future. Be careful and stay safe and healthy.

Bo and Bob

Thanks Bo and Bob! We hope you guys are staying safe and are both healthy as well! See you both down the road!

- - - Updated - - -

Rod and Kelley,

We received our check yesterday down here in West Texas and we thoroughly understand your rationale for not donating it to charity. I am sorry about the circumstances created by apparently a very few persons. Thanks again for all you did. Hopefully, you will be able to have a rally in the future.

Thank you Peg and Mike!! We appreciate everyone being understanding and are so sorry that we could not pull this rally off! We had such amazing things planned for this rally!

Rod

- - - Updated - - -

We received our refund check, thank you for all of your time and efforts in planning the rally.

Bud & Judy Backer

Thanks Bud and Judy!

Rod

CruzTerri

Rod & Kelly

Thank you so much for all the hard work!! I know it's a lot, been there, done that!! We've received our refund check, thank you.

Now we're looking forward to June. We have received our new confirmation from the fairgrounds. They moved us to site B01. When I contact them to change our check out date, I may inquire so see if we can change that, and leave that site for someone who needs 50 AMP and a handicap spot. Although, feeling a bit handicapped this week. Tweaked my back cleaning out my sister-in-laws place. We lost her at 54 on March 28th to COPD (according to the doctor). Yesterday would have been her 55th birthday.

Just got word, my work has classified me as essential, so I'll be going to work on Monday (been working from home since March 17th). Will be masking up (mandatory here in my city), etc. and moving to a new desk to accommodate social distancing.

Can't wait for June! Take care everyone, stay safe!

For20hunter

You’re Welcome Lee and Teri!! We are looking forward to seeing everyone in June! I think we all will be desperate for a change of scenery by then! Just got word from the park today we have 32 rigs signed up to come during the Non-Rally!

Kelly

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Status
Not open for further replies.