EVENT: Heartland Regional Rally: PA, New Holland - 7/21/2016 to 7/24/2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

clayhud

Hi Ginger & Jamie,

Candy & Clay Hudson from Georgia will attend arriving Monday 7/18 for 6 Nights on site 1532. You can thank Chris Carrington (NC Chapter Leader) for mentioning your regional rally to my wife (that was all it took!) while we were attending the SC state rally this past weekend. We look forward to a great time in Amish country.

All the best,

JWalker

Northeast Region Director-Retired
Hi Ginger & Jamie,

Candy & Clay Hudson from Georgia will attend arriving Monday 7/18 for 6 Nights on site 1532. You can thank Chris Carrington (NC Chapter Leader) for mentioning your regional rally to my wife (that was all it took!) while we were attending the SC state rally this past weekend. We look forward to a great time in Amish country.

All the best,

Great news. Glad you can make your way north. Amish country is bueatiful. Just watch for the road debris from the horses. Lol. See ya soon and safe travels.

jassson007

Founding Louisiana Chapter Leaders-Retired
Hi Ginger & Jamie,

All the best,

Hey maybe we can have a pre rally now before anyone else arrives. Get the park all riled up for Jaime. Lol

JWalker

OK, Let me get this straight, the Hudson's, the Funderburg's, the Grime's and the Talley's. There goes the neighborhood. I'm going to have to learn a whole new language. "Y'all" know what I'm talking about.

VKTalley

OK, Let me get this straight, the Hudson's, the Funderburg's, the Grime's and the Talley's. There goes the neighborhood. I'm going to have to learn a whole new language. "Y'all" know what I'm talking about.

Ya know, Jamie, speakin' southern ain't that hard. :p

jassson007

Founding Louisiana Chapter Leaders-Retired

Y'all will be surprised how y'all will be talking when we leave.

JWalker

What is going on.......another southerner. Let's welcome from Hartselle Alabama, Barb and Bob Mansolino. Rolling in a Landmark.

See ya in July.

Status
Not open for further replies.