EVENT: Heartland Regional Rally: PA, New Holland - 7/21/2016 to 7/24/2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

JWalker

Northeast Region Director-Retired
And remember, the proper way to mix it is to carry it 3 campsites down and spill just a little on your shirt. When you reach your destination, all will be blended perfectly!!!

Dawnnira

New Jersey Chapter Leaders-Retired
Good advise...I actually bought one of those 2 gallon refrigerator shelf containers with a screw on top and dispense spigot! I might spill it just for the **** of it, thank you
-Ira

Bones

It gets rid of all the impurities and only leaves the good stuff behind.

Do you just suck on the shirt when you run out of the drink. Oh by the way I'm gonna have to try this and I don't have any of the ingredients. Liquor store here I come.

jo9463

I would stir the hooch after it sits a while. I went back for my 3 glass and it was strong. Of course it may have hit me too at that time.

Dawnnira

Hooch went over big...consumed by all. Thank you enhancing our juice intake. One more question, does anyone still have the snap pad discount?

-Ira

JWalker

Hooch went over big...consumed by all. Thank you enhancing our juice intake. One more question, does anyone still have the snap pad discount?

-Ira

Let me dig out my rally paperwork tomorrow. I have it at work. I'll post it here when I get it.

I think the HOOCH is slowly taking over. It has now over shadowed the Fireball.

JWalker

Here ya go

ta1vew.jpg

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
What is this 'HOOCH' you speak of?

If it is better than Fireball . . . we gotta know about this stuff out here in the west!

Dawnnira

What is this 'HOOCH' you speak of?

If it is better than Fireball . . . we gotta know about this stuff out here in the west!

Equal parts...Amaretto, Malibu coconut rum, real pineapple juice and cranberry juice. Served chilled and stirred from time to time

JWalker

Equal parts...Amaretto, Malibu coconut rum, real pineapple juice and cranberry juice. Served chilled and stirred from time to time

Ah yes. Something so simple is just that GOOD!

That was a great Neet N Greet.

Status
Not open for further replies.