EVENT: Northeast Region Meet-n-Greet: IN, Goshen - 6/14/2017 to 6/14/2017

Bones

NORHTEAST REGION MEET-N-GREET/POTLUCK

Join us Wednesday, June 14 at 5 PM for the Northeast Region Meet-n-Greet/Potluck. Located at the Nelsons Pavilion. A $2/person charge will be collected to cover the main dish...Ginger's world famous fried chicken!!(Just kidding, will purchase locally). Plates and utensils will be provided. Bring your favorite side dish or dessert. Don't forget to bring your beverage.
Please RSVP if you're coming and what you're bringing.

SEE YOU THERE!!!!

That's it. I'm not coming now. That $2 dollars. Is just too steep for me to handle. 😁

recumbent615

Founding MA Chapter Leader-retired
I will be in attendance - and will bring a Carrot Cake! not to worry I will NOT be baking this myself - but will be picking up from a local bakery...

Last edited:

KatJon

Venue:------------------------------
  • Goshen Rally- NorthEast Region Meet N Greet/Potluck
  • Nelson's Pavilion
  • Goshen, IN
  • HeartlandHauler1gmail.com
  • Pets ok?: No
Details:------------------------------
  • Register by end of day 6/13/2017
  • Club Member Event fee: $2/person
  • Potluck: Yes
  • Potluck date: June 14
  • Potluck time: 5pm
Additional Info:------------------------------NORHTEAST REGION MEET-N-GREET/POTLUCKJoin us Wednesday, June 14 at 5 PM for the Northeast Region Meet-n-Greet/Potluck. Located at the Nelsons Pavilion. A $2/person charge will be collected to cover the main dish...Ginger's world famous fried chicken!!(Just kidding, will purchase locally). Plates and utensils will be provided. Bring your favorite side dish or dessert. Don't forget to bring your beverage. Please RSVP if you're coming and what you're bringing.SEE YOU THERE!!!!
2j4udxv.jpg
MAIN COURSE- Fried Chicken-Walker- Tossed Salad, dressings-Vanderford's- Pasta with stuff-Dufek- Baked Beans-Ginn- Coleslaw/White Choc Popcorn-Kaforey- Taco Dip-Besanceney--Szewczyk- Plates/Napkins-Crabtree- 7 Layer Salad-Holbert- Something-Mercer- Apple Crisp with ice cream!!-Lustgarten-vessels of dessert-Marigliano's- Macaroni salad/cookies-Day- Dessert-Mohlenhoff- Lasagna-Kline- Fruit Salad-Longhenry- Dessert-Clickners- Mac n Cheese-Chemnitz- Sweet n sour meatballs-Gruner- Veggie Tray-Summers--Skinker--Barrett- Special made Carrot cake-Hewitt- pasta salad-Vinny- Dessert.-Browns--Irving-

The Skinkers will be bringing potato salad. I tried to reply under our name, but received an error message.