EVENT: RV Show: CA, Pomona - 10/14/2011 to 10/23/2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

jbeletti

Jim & Heartland:
It seems to me that you would want to have a bunch of happy Heartland owners at these major shows with their own presence at the factory demo spaces. Maybe the owners could get some sort of exhibitor admission for their time. Didn't we do this at Hershey, Pa.???

Bill,

Had I been able to make this event and had the event gotten more traction in this thread, I would have had a club table that was fielded by club members. This is what we do at the Hershey and Tampa shows. Of course, I take care of the members working the table :)

I'd love to do this at Pomona at some point. Maybe if we start chatting this up earlier for next year - we'll get more interest??

Jim

jbeletti

Bill, I might suggest that we all wear out "club" badges. That way people would know we are HL owners. Just a thought. JB what do you think??...

I say it's worth a try :) Plus, wearing your badges inside the show within the Heartland spaces may be a good club recruiting tool for owners and a foot in the door to prospects to answer some questions for them from "actual product owners".

Jim

TandT

Founding Utah Chapter Leaders-Retired
Bill,

Had I been able to make this event and had the event gotten more traction in this thread, I would have had a club table that was fielded by club members. This is what we do at the Hershey and Tampa shows. Of course, I take care of the members working the table :)

I'd love to do this at Pomona at some point. Maybe if we start chatting this up earlier for next year - we'll get more interest??

Jim

Jim.
Darn it, I told Bob ("Old Cranky"), he shouldn't have said we were coming to" terrorize" you. LOL, Trace

funntheson

We not only live 20 minutes from here, but this is where we placed the order for our rig last year. So, it is possible I would be willing to participate.

Last edited:

cordystoy

Hi,

I'm planning on being there. I'm sure I'm going to buy my Cyclone 3010, or Roadwarrrior 305 within the next 4 months does that make me an easy mark? I'm from down in Carlsbad so i'll probably go a bunch of days.

joe

Bob&Patty

Founders of SoCal Chapter
Chris, Pat and I will be there on the 16th. Can't make it the next weekend.

Larry, maybe we will see you there....if not at the rally.

Joe, if you can make it on the 16th...would like to meet you. You would be in the Socal Chapter. We have lots of people the live down south with HL coaches.

TandT

Chris, Pat and I will be there on the 16th. Can't make it the next weekend.

Larry, maybe we will see you there....if not at the rally.

Joe, if you can make it on the 16th...would like to meet you. You would be in the Socal Chapter. We have lots of people the live down south with HL coaches.

Bob, Teri & I will be there Sunday. Trace

Last edited:

TandT

Went to the Pomona show on Sunday, along with others from the SOCAL Chapter.

If you have the ability to attend this show, do it. This is the best Pomona show in years.

Heartland has a great display there.
I had the pleasure of meeting Bryan Walczak and Mike Moreland from Heartland, Two great guys, ready to answer all your questions. Thank you, guys.
Giant RV also has a great staff in attendance ready to assist. Trace

Status
Not open for further replies.