EVENT: RV Show: FL, TAMPA - 1/10/2012 to 1/15/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bobby A

Mickey, the Show is getting closer. Will we see or be receiving some instructions regarding parking, gate entry or passes of some sort? Lin & I plan on making a "dry run" tomorrow just to get the lay of the land. I like knowing where I'm going so I don't look totally lost when the time comes. Thanks!

Hi Ray,
There will be a vendor entrance, and if I remember there was a white or gray like trailer to go in and get your cordentials, looking forward to seeing you again.
Bobby

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
Hi Ray,
There will be a vendor entrance, and if I remember there was a white or gray like trailer to go in and get your cordentials, looking forward to seeing you again.
Bobby

I found the website for the show. It appears we have to go into the complex using the Orion Rd entrance. http://www.frvta.org/
We still plan on doing a dry run tomorrow. Just for something to do I guess. I figure we're an hour away.

Last edited:

jbeletti

Ray and all scheduled volunteers,

I have a document that I use for this show. It will have all the info you need. Mickey will email to all volunteers when he receives it from me.

Jim

Last edited:

MICKEY

Past Florida Chapter Leader
Sorry Guys;
Between the forum, emails, and PM's I forget who I told things to. The info will be sent today.

Mickey

MICKEY

Past Florida Chapter Leader
To all Volunteers;
Info on schedule is correct on first entry of thread down near bottom. Jim has an email he will send out giving directions for parking, badges, and a lot more. Feel free to call me with questions. Looking forward to seeing everyone at the show.

386-424-8643
Mickey

jbeletti

Calling all Heartlanders to the Florida RV SuperShow in Tampa this week!

Hey Heartlanders,

If you're in the Tampa area this week and plan to take in the Florida RV SuperShow at the Florida State Fairgrounds in Tampa, please stop by the Heartland Owners Club table to introduce yourself. Myself and a host of club member volunteers will be on-hand Wed-Sun. The club table will be located with the Landmark/Bighorn display, inside the Special Events Center building.

See you there!

Jim

jbeletti

I am here - where are you :)

I arrived in Tampa (Seffner) this afternoon. Very warm here. Nice!

Doug and Judy S arrived with their Landmark right after me. Helped spot for Doug as he backed into his site and got invited over for dinner. Yum yum!

Invited Eric and Dorothy V over to my RV for pie later on. Good pie and great conversation.

Love my Heartland friends!

Larger load of Heartlanders arriving here at Lazy Days campground tomorrow (Tuesday).

Jim

codycarver

Founding Wyoming Chapter Leader-retired
Come on Jim, Amy and I are so jealous!! We CANNOT wait to blow the pink stuff out and get on the road. Have a great show and we'll see you in June.

jbeletti

Got our displays all fine-tuned yesterday.

The club table is setup. Went out and bought some camping chairs to sit at the table.

10 Heartlanders went out for dinner last night to Romanos Macaroni Grill for dinner. Nice time.

Back at Lazy Days CG, bunch of went over to Eric and Dorothy's for coffee, dessert and conversation. Really nice day and evening.

Mickey dropped his club banner and PVC frame by my RV this morning. I'll be setting that up in front of our club table this morning.

If you're at the show this week, please stop in to see us.

Jim

Netem

I'm jealous Jim your in my old stomping grounds. We are supposed to get snow tonight.Have fun and enjoy the weather. HI to Nancy.

Status
Not open for further replies.