EVENT: RV Show: FL, TAMPA - 1/15/2014 to 1/19/2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

jbeletti

This is great seeing Heartlanders planning to stop by to say hi and check out the new stuff. When you can, bring any SOB (some other brand) friends by with you to show them how they could be roughing it with you in a Heartland :) And of course, hanging out all over North America with is club/rally nuts :)

Flying Dutchman

Virginia Chapter Leaders - Retired
... And of course, hanging out all over North America with is club/rally nuts :)

Hey!! What do you mean calling me a "nut"??? It's an addiction I tell you. Just love to have all that company, you know ... it makes the meetings really enjoyable. No need to suffer alone.:rolleyes:

kakampers

Past Heartland Ambassador
This is great seeing Heartlanders planning to stop by to say hi and check out the new stuff. When you can, bring any SOB (some other brand) friends by with you to show them how they could be roughing it with you in a Heartland :) And of course, hanging out all over North America with is club/rally nuts :)

Two more years of working, then we plan to spend our first year of "true freedom" attending every rally we can!! Guess then we too will be "club/rally nuts"...can't wait!!

Hogladyrider

Gary & I took Friday off from work to head to the show in Tampa and we plan on spending BOTH Friday and Saturday at the show! We will definitely be stopping by to say "hi" and see all the new products on display. Full timing is getting closer and closer, we can't wait..................Susan

Randy

Founding Georgia Chapter Leader (Ret)
Santha and I arrived about 2 pm to a cloudy sky and 82 degrees. It is know 8 pm with thunderstorms and 60 degrees.
We will see the rest of the group when you arrive. Drive safe.
Randy, Santha and the Poodles

jbeletti

Santha and I arrived about 2 pm to a cloudy sky and 82 degrees. It is know 8 pm with thunderstorms and 60 degrees.
We will see the rest of the group when you arrive. Drive safe.
Randy, Santha and the Poodles

We need to plan a hamburgers at the Allen's potluck night :) The poodles demand it!

MCTalley

We're pulling out from Disney and heading there tomorrow. Are we in a group near the entrance of Lazydays like last year?

jbeletti

We're pulling out from Disney and heading there tomorrow. Are we in a group near the entrance of Lazydays like last year?

Malcolm,

Yes, our group "mostly" will be in that first set of sites to the right as you enter. We asked for contiguous sites but our contract did not show them. That said, periodically, I've asked for a site list and it does show us all together (sites 1-10). There have been some cancellations and I'm guessing a non-Heartlander or two have snuck into our group section.

Below is the latest report I had. The Wests may be somewhere other than where listed as I'm not certain where Lazy Days really has them.

LazyDays_Sites.jpg

Rubble

Re: EVENT: RV Show: FL, TAMPA - 1/15/2014 to 1/19/2014 Tampa RV Show

Here's a dollar off coupon for tickets to the 2014 Tampa RV Show. Hope to see some of you down there. :)

Last edited:

yepuhuh

Gary & I took Friday off from work to head to the show in Tampa and we plan on spending BOTH Friday and Saturday at the show! We will definitely be stopping by to say "hi" and see all the new products on display. Full timing is getting closer and closer, we can't wait..................Susan
Hey Susan haven't heard from you ....Patty and I are planning to be there Friday as well. We are planning to be at the gates at 9am .We have some friends(Vendors) that we are going to hang with.

Hogladyrider

Hey Susan haven't heard from you ....Patty and I are planning to be there Friday as well. We are planning to be at the gates at 9am .We have some friends(Vendors) that we are going to hang with.
What vendors and we will stop by and formally introduce ourselves! I can't guarantee what time we will arrive we are also planning on going back on Saturday.

iowaone

We had a great time yesterday at our first time visit to the Tampa show. Have never seen so many Rv in one place before both in the show and parking lot. Stopped by the club booth but missed you Jim. We still came away convinced our 4100 is a great fit for us. We really like it.

JanAndBill

Sadly we pulled out this morning headed home for a bit. This was the first time we have been to this show, but it won't be the last. We spent Wednesday and Thursday wandering the grounds, checking to see if we found anything that we liked better than our BH. Unfortunately the only thing that caught our eye was the Prevost, and that's not likely to happen, so guess we will just be content with what we have.

yepuhuh

What vendors and we will stop by and formally introduce ourselves! I can't guarantee what time we will arrive we are also planning on going back on Saturday.
So sorry just seen this now. Our friends David and Jennifer run David's rv coatings . They are down the main isle and they have their fifth wheel as their display. Maybe we can coordinate a camp at rainbow soon.

yepuhuh

Sadly we pulled out this morning headed home for a bit. This was the first time we have been to this show, but it won't be the last. We spent Wednesday and Thursday wandering the grounds, checking to see if we found anything that we liked better than our BH. Unfortunately the only thing that caught our eye was the Prevost, and that's not likely to happen, so guess we will just be content with what we have.
. Provost for real. They make you walk thru them first!

Status
Not open for further replies.