EVENT: RV Show: PA, Hershey - 9/16/2015 to 9/20/2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

JWalker

Northeast Region Director-Retired
Re: Shady Maple!

A lot of HOC members here at Conewago. Almost a mini rally starting. Going to be a great weekend!!

73mb7s.jpg

Rottiesmom

New York Chapter Leader - retired
Have a great weekend everyone wish we could of made it this year but family obligations over ruled it. Weather should be perfect for you all.

boatto5er

Founding VA Chap Ldr (Ret)
Had a great time at the show yesterday. It was great seeing some old friends again. Had a neat, pretty long conversation with Matt Olds about Cyclones in general and the new 4250 (not at the show) in particular. Nice seeing some new to us Landmark floor plans also. Love the living space in the Charleston. Can we get it with the Newport bedroom and bath?

BudnDonna

We just wanted to send a special thanks to multiple Heartland owners we met at the Conawaga campground during the Hershey show. We appreciate the time that Chris W. Along with Jamie and Ginger took to talk to us and especially Jim Beletti who not only took the time to speak with us but was also kind enough to opened his lovely "Home on Wheels" so my better half could see the one floorplan that wasn't available at the show. Thanks! Bud and Donna

Sent from my SM-T700 using Tapatalk

JWalker

We just wanted to send a special thanks to multiple Heartland owners we met at the Conawaga campground during the Hershey show. We appreciate the time that Chris W. Along with Jamie and Ginger took to talk to us and especially Jim Beletti who not only took the time to speak with us but was also kind enough to opened his lovely "Home on Wheels" so my better half could see the one floorplan that wasn't available at the show. Thanks! Bud and Donna

Bud,
Great talking to you at Hershey. Hopefully we'll catch you at a rally next year.
Good luck on your search. The Key West is an awesome floor plan!!

J & G

jbeletti

Bud and Donna - it was great to get to know you at the show and to hear you've been tracking Heartland Landmarks for some time. It was my pleasure to have you guys over this morning before I pulled out. We hope to see you full-timing in a Heartland in the near future.

OEFVET

It was great meeting and talking with you. Good luck with your research. Look forward to seeing you at a rally in the future.

JWalker

Unfortunately no. Back at the old grind, starting a long travel series at work.

Status
Not open for further replies.