EVENT: RV Show: PA, Hershey - 9/16/2015 to 9/20/2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

JMVford

retired Maryland Chapter Leaders
Jim,
Mike & I can help out on Saturday. Preferably in the morning, but we can do afternoon if that is where you need us.

Jodi

JWalker

Northeast Region Director-Retired
What is expected of the volunteer?

Short answer...
Generally, meeting and greeting people. Explaining what the HOC is about. Talking about rallies. Talking about the forum.

We we met Chris and Gloria Whitford last year. Just after they purchased there Cyclone.

Miltp920

Sounds like you may have purchased your RV at the show? Can you share how your deal compared to that at a dealership? I have heard you can save many thousands buying at a big RV show. IF you know how much off MSRP you got, that would be the best way to understand the savings.

I am not sure how many days we are going this year. But I would be interested in a shift. I just can't lock it in now.

JWalker

Northeast Region Director-Retired
I know we will be arriving later Thursday evening, 8:00-8:30, But everyone is invited to stop over for some birthday cake. It's Ginger Birthday. She's turning.......22...I think.

See you there !

jassson007

Founding Louisiana Chapter Leaders-Retired
I know we will be arriving later Thursday evening, 8:00-8:30, But everyone is invited to stop over for some birthday cake. It's Ginger Birthday. She's turning.......22...I think.

See you there !

Number one rule never forget their birthday and rule two never tell their real age. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jbeletti

Volunteer Update:

Mike and Jodi Venderford has been added to Saturday morning and afternoon.

Am I missing anyone?

We still have some holes and could use a couple more people to fill 2 slots each. Let me know if you're interested. Thanks!

jbeletti

Hershey Show Update: 13-Sept-2015

Show Visitors
See the Giant Center outdoor exhibit map that's in post #1 of this thread to see where Heartland is relative to the main entrance. The HOC table will be in the Wilkins display in plot 513.

Volunteers
A four-page Volunteer Information document was emailed to each of you this afternoon. Please review it before heading to the Giant Center.

jbeletti

Shady Maple!

Terry, Carol and I plan to go to Shady Maple Tuesday for dinner. Is anyone in town yet and want to join us? Probably head there from the show after we setup the HOC table. Maybe mid-afternoon.

Status
Not open for further replies.