Everything but the kitchen sink...

tcfake613

... worked fine this trip. When we got home from our 6 day weekend today in the 3685RL I noticed the kitchen sink was about a half inch low on the faucet side. Pushed down on the sink slightly and discovered there wasn't much holding it up other than the drain lines. Check out the underside with a flashlight to view the engineering marvel of a mounting system used to keep the sink in place. Wow...

Pulled my best contortionist act and spent the next two hours fabricating metal brackets to reinforce the mount points under the sink. Removed the pathetic mounting screws and metal things, or whatever they are, and installed my own.

Anyone know how I can get reimbursed the two hours of labor in 95 degree heat to reinstall my brand new sink? Just kidding of course... and just venting... sure is hot outside... and thank God for the beer.

boatto5er

Founding VA Chap Ldr (Ret)
... worked fine this trip. When we got home from our 6 day weekend today in the 3685RL I noticed the kitchen sink was about a half inch low on the faucet side. Pushed down on the sink slightly and discovered there wasn't much holding it up other than the drain lines. Check out the underside with a flashlight to view the engineering marvel of a mounting system used to keep the sink in place. Wow...

Pulled my best contortionist act and spent the next two hours fabricating metal brackets to reinforce the mount points under the sink. Removed the pathetic mounting screws and metal things, or whatever they are, and installed my own.

Anyone know how I can get reimbursed the two hours of labor in 95 degree heat to reinstall my brand new sink? Just kidding of course... and just venting... sure is hot outside... and thank God for the beer.

Tim, depending on how many beers it took, you may want to recheck the new brackets tomorrow.:angel: