Excited to be Cyclone owners

jimtoo

Hi tdmodisette, or Danielle,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and Family. We have a great bunch of people here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge when needed.

I'm sure you will have questions, so just find the area related to it and ask away. Someone will most likely have an answer for you.

Please think of joining the Heartland Owners Club and attending rallies when you can. You will meet and make friends for a lifetime and eat the best food.

Enjoy the forum and your new Cyclone.

Jim M

Pickup my 4100 tomorrow morning. Did a 2 1/2 hour walk through and found only a couple of issues. Can't quite figure out the ramp screen door though. Seems a little out of place and wont open all the way. Can't wait to get it home tomorrow.

ILH

Pickup my 4100 tomorrow morning. Did a 2 1/2 hour walk through and found only a couple of issues. Can't quite figure out the ramp screen door though. Seems a little out of place and wont open all the way. Can't wait to get it home tomorrow.

Be sure to post a picture of yourself in front of the new rig!

rgwilliams69

Beautiful - just can't see enough pics of these rigs in the wild! Congratulations on your purchase, we love ours and I imagine you will as well.