Exterior propane connection for grill on Big Country

LtLib1415

We have a 2020 Big Country and cannot find an exterior propane connection. Is there one? If so, where will we find it?

Docktors

I have a 2019 Cyclone 4007 and there is a propane connection underneath by the front door; used for the 2-burner outdoor range that is designed to be regulated. However, that propane source is regulated and ith that upstream of my Weber Q grill and its own regulator, I do need get full pressure at the burner. The grill still works but high heat is not obtainable.

stonz22

We have a north trail and I found it just by mistake under the trailer and forward of front door barely sticking out of the side it had obviously never been used before so I need to find the size of the quick disconnect and process as well , hope this post helps us both

SLO

Bighorns don’t have bbq connection. Doubt if Big Country has one. I installed my own

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Jim Posz

Our 2021 Bighorn Traveler has one. It is located on the door side, about a foot forward of the rear of the coach. It is supplied by rigid metal (black) pipe that was pretty easy to spot. We picked up a grill and hose from Camping World to use with it; works well even if it's not the most convenient location. The quick connect on the trailer is apparently the standard size for such things. If in doubt, get on your old jeans and crawl around to look for it

NYSUPstater

Our 2018 BC 3560SS doesn't have one. I like using the 20# and gas grill and at time when we host a family BBQ, we use the 20# tank w/ a grill and dual "XX" btu burner for corn and salt potatoes. Just wish I could remember the Btu's of the stinking' burners. grrrrr.......

Dahillbilly

I have a 2019 Cyclone 4007 and there is a propane connection underneath by the front door; used for the 2-burner outdoor range that is designed to be regulated. However, that propane source is regulated and ith that upstream of my Weber Q grill and its own regulator, I do need get full pressure at the burner. The grill still works but high heat is not obtainable.
Dockers we have the same grill, I got a quick connect hose kit & tee'd into the line from the drivers side tank line before the auto-switch valve. Works great! Made the connection in the curb side tank compartment, this way I can leave the hose connected & I just hang it on the tank when traveling, hose kit has a shut-off valve. Only draw back is it only works off of the one tank BUT I don't have to carry a 25lb cylinder anymore, also have second hose to get further away from camper if need be.

dudkas

We have one on our 2020 Bighorn traveller on starboard side about 1 foot aft of slideout. Go down and look up.