Factory Build & Delivery ETA?

Well talked to my local HL BH dealer. We are looking at the 3270rs or 3160el and have not yet seen or sat in one.

Here is the good: He has both on order and start date is this week. WhooHoo!

Bad: We will be attending a rally in Kerrville TX on 04/23 then planned some other stops getting back home 05/23.

Question: What would you guys estimate start to finish at factory then delivery to dealership in SE TX? Am I going to miss out?

Cheers!

Last edited:

esscobra

It really depends on what the load on factory is- we placed order and got order confirmation just before new years- factory was shut down for cleanup/changes and supposedly mine went online late jan- sticker shows 2/3/17 - and had a few special order items and full body paint and left factory on the 21st and at dealer in texas on 23rd and I picked up that weekend

NYSUPstater

Tho we just placed an order for a BC, was told 4-6 weeks till it arrives at dealer. Had heard awhile back it was 8 weeks.

chiefneon

Howdy!

We ordered our Cyclone November 15 and took delivery of it April 1. They told us 4 to 6 weeks, maybe what they meant was 4 to 6 months. So you can not always count on what they tell you regarding delivery.

"Happy Trails"
Chiefneon

212Pilot

You can tell when the salesman is lying, because his lips are moving. We ordered our Cyclone in Early May took delivery in September. I came down from Alaska to pick it up 3 times. In all the delays I found out that with the Cyclone any model requires 5 of the same model before it will go on the line. Our dealer kept giving us bogus dates and we found out in July it had never been ordered. That dealer is no longer in business. Once they start the line they finish 12 coaches each day. We went to factory for tour when ours was on the line. It had started in the morning and was being finished up that afternoon. We still didn't get it for two more weeks because of a Refrigerator shortage last summer. If you really want to know call heartland and ask to speak with the BH factory rep. He should be able to give you a VIN and start date if it has been ordered.