Fastway Flip

PeternLiane

Has anyone had any experience with a Fastway Flip? When we unhook our NT 22FBS and set up in most campsites my tongue jack is fully extended to make it level. The Fastway Flip will give us some extra height in the front when we need it. We've heard that the Fastway Flip is a great product. But then we've heard that they can be unstable and shouldn't be used on any type of slope. Now we're confused if this is a product we should use or not. Is the Fastway Flip a good thing or a bad thing?

Terry H

Past Texas North Chapter Leader/Moderator
Staff member
88-00-6500 .jpg

Is this the device you are referencing in your post?

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
I've seen those, in fact, my neighbor has one on a rig with about 800# on the tongue. Works great for him. Me? I'd go for the electric jack option. When we had TT's my parking area was a slight uphill grade and like you, I had to crank way too many times to get the rig level. The electric tongue jack was the next upgrade.

JohnDar

Prolifically Gabby Member
When we had a TT, I made a set of nesting 4x4 pads that I could stack into a pyramid (Mayan, not Egyptian) as needed. Cheap and simple.

PeternLiane

I've seen those, in fact, my neighbor has one on a rig with about 800# on the tongue. Works great for him. Me? I'd go for the electric jack option. When we had TT's my parking area was a slight uphill grade and like you, I had to crank way too many times to get the rig level. The electric tongue jack was the next upgrade.

How reliable are the electric tongue jacks?

Manzan

We have had electric tongue jacks on all our trailers. The first one died after about 10 or 12 years of use. No way to use it manually. Ever since then we have mad sure there was a way to use a hand crank with the jack. Have not needed the hand crank since, so I would say very reliable.