Finally Get to Change our Status

SilverRhino

On March 9th, my dear wife retired after spending 42 years as a Dietitian. Through her career she worked with young mothers, worked as a Clinical Section Chief in the Veterans Administration System taking care of our Veterans and completed her career taking care of Renal Dialysis patients. She has touched many lives, and will be missed by her colleagues and patients.

When she retired she said she wanted to go and enjoy Fall somewhere....... so on October 12th we checked into Branson Shenanigans RV Park to stay until November 14th. The weather is beautiful, the leaves are gorgeous, the park is great and most important.....the wife is relaxing and enjoying her retirement!

Paul & Nan

We will be at Turkey Creek, the Escapees park for 2 weeks starting the 6th. Would love to meet. Any other Heartlanders going to be in the ares?

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
Congrats! Are you becoming fulltimers, or just Anytimers?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SilverRhino

Congrats! Are you becoming fulltimers, or just Anytimers?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We will be "Anytimers" ........ too many tools and wood working equipment to give up the sticks and bricks! Our plan is to be on the road 6+ months out of the year. Their are a lot of great places in this country that we want to experience!

- - - Updated - - -

We will be at Turkey Creek, the Escapees park for 2 weeks starting the 6th. Would love to meet. Any other Heartlanders going to be in the ares?

We will give you a shout after you arrive and see if we can coordinate schedules.

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
There will be several rallies in and around Texas in the spring and the regional rally in Branson in April. Love to see you at some of them.

Jim Posz

Congrats! We retired two years ago and are having the time of our lives. We're spending about 5 months a year in the Sundance and seeing a lot of great places. Hope you have as much fun as we are having.
Jim

rxbristol

Congratulations!! I have one more year before I can be like you. Oh, oobee doo. I wanna to be like you.