Finally pulled trigger on new 4100

Atvmos

Hello all. Happy. Happy new year to all...we have been looking at the 4100 for a few months now and we have finally put one on factory order. We ordered all options except for the dual plane windows..I am looking forward to some camping rallies and spring to do some serious camping....again HAPPY NEW YEAR..

Jv75353

Hello Atvmos,

Congrats on the new rig! You will find the forum an excellent source of information and a great place to ask questions.

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
Congratulations on ordering your new "condo on wheels". Now check out the Heartland Owners Club.

Atvmos

We are supposed to take delivery end of March early April...we are really looking forward to getting this unit....

Atvmos

Welcome......what you pulling that with?

Hello Oscar...I will be pulling this camper with my 2014 Ram 3500 DRW Megacab with 6.7 Cummings with Aisin trans. 4.10 gears 850 ft lbs. The camper I just sold after 10 months of ownership was 15000 loaded and the truck had no issues with pulling it....I may do airbags with this 4100 as the tongue weight is more than double....

oscar

Hello Oscar...I will be pulling this camper with my 2014 Ram 3500 DRW Megacab with 6.7 Cummings with Aisin trans. 4.10 gears 850 ft lbs. The camper I just sold after 10 months of ownership was 15000 loaded and the truck had no issues with pulling it....I may do airbags with this 4100 as the tongue weight is more than double....

That should work. Yeah, bags are good. Keeps oncoming traffic from flashing their lights.