finally took the plunge

flameon

we finally jumped in with both feet and purchased a 2008, 3795 cyclone toyhauler, (used very sparingly by previous owner) & also a 2008 dodge 1 ton cc 4x4 dually. Seems like it's taking forever outfitting it with all the "stuff" I need in the garage. Took it on it's maiden voyage to quad run in British Columbia, but wasn't expecting such big cross ditches on the road, as we were told that there were "toy haulers there last year", (funny they weren't there this year). Made it down very slowly but coming up was another thing. I was spotting and my wife was driving (she's got a class 1, good for driving semi's in British Columbia) a rock jumped out of nowhere and bent the rear stabilizer jack backwards:eek:. I replaced it today.
It's perfect for what we want cause in about a year we will be going full time. Can't wait to catch up with you all at camp outs.

jimtoo

Hi flameon,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and to the Family. We have a great bunch of people here with lots of information, all willing to help if needed.

Sorry to hear of you little mishap, but sometimes those darn rocks just jump right out of nowhere as you found out. They are sly things. But sounds like the damage was not to bad.

I'm sure you will enjoy your new "toys". Be safe and have a great time.

Jim M