Fireplace for Cyclone 4100 King

I was using the fireplace and switched the watts from 750 to 1500 to fast and tripped something. I do not have power power to the fireplace. I checked the fuse which was still good. I do not have any AC power to the receptacle to the left of the fireplace. I checked the circuit breaker an it had not tripped. Is there another ground fault receptacle somewhere else in the coach that has tripped causing the loss of power. I have looked everywhere and I must be missing it.

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
Re: Fire Placed for Cyclone 4100 King

You should have a breaker labeled "Fireplace".
Do not rely on a visual of the breakers.
Turn it off then turn it back on.
You might also manually trip and reset the main breaker in your coach and the power pedestal outside.
If you do have an on board generator check the breakers there as well.
One other thing I would consider doing is, disconnect from shore power and generator and check the wires on the receptacle.

Peace
Dave

jnbhobe

Try to turn the fireplace breaker off then back on don't just look at it. Also make sure you didn't loose one leg of power at the main and pedistal.

DocFather

The GFCI receptacle is on the front of the master bathroom vanity.

I thank you all for your replies. I have done all of these multiple times aside of removing the AC breaker and switching it to another. I was wondering if there is any type of internal circuit breaker that could be tripped. Figured I would ask as many question as possible before I begin taking things apart

sfjjoker

I had the same problem on my 4200 two days ago. I removed the fireplace and took the back off and the circuit board is burned at the fuse on the board. I can't find a manufacturer on the fireplace so I am still in search of who to call to get the warranty on this.

danemayer

I had the same problem on my 4200 two days ago. I removed the fireplace and took the back off and the circuit board is burned at the fuse on the board. I can't find a manufacturer on the fireplace so I am still in search of who to call to get the warranty on this.
Call Heartland Customer Service at 877-262-8032 / 574-262-8030. Have your VIN # ready. They should be able to help you.