Floor Rotting In front of Frig slideout

Ryan B

I have a 2021 cyclone 4006. A while back i noticed there was mositure underneath the flooring in front of the frig slideout. I wasnt having any water on the slideout of the frig so i dont think the frig was leaking. I pulled the flooring up and there was a half circle right in front of the slide out in front of the frig where you go to the garage. I could tell no water was coming from the sink area nor from any side of the slide outs. The wood above on the slide out was dry so it wasnt dripping below. The rot was quite extensive so i started ripping it out and it go to some of the frame. I did notice on the outside where the weather barrier is exposed under the slide out that there were minor rips and holes. So i assumed water moisture and living in florida just cause moisture to come in through that. but now i am noticing closer to the sink that the floor there is feeling soft through the flooring. Any thoughts on what could be causing the issues. I have a dehumifier in that area going nonstop as well. Could it be a leak somehow or dry rot? Help with this would be great.

david-steph2018

Check all of your drainpipes and water lines to make sure no leaks. Also check the hot water heater, especially the cold inlet on the bottom of the tank. Our plastic inlet cracked and leaked resulting in a bad floor at the stairs.