Florida Campsites we most love...a survey

MICKEY

Past Florida Chapter Leader
Hogladyrider;
You talked us into it. We made reservations for Rock Crusher Canyon this weekend as well, spots 61 and 62. We have to get together. Planning some good cooking,and I hear there is a festival nearby.

Leno

Nita,
The weather here at Topsail is beautiful, 73ish.. We are loving it. Yes, we will be back next May and Nov...Hope to see you. Are you planning on the June Rally??

Hogladyrider

Hogladyrider;
You talked us into it. We made reservations for Rock Crusher Canyon this weekend as well, spots 61 and 62. We have to get together. Planning some good cooking,and I hear there is a festival nearby.

We leave tonight,Fri, after work, late arrival, we are on site 280, will look you guys up for sure!
Susan, Gary, Honda & Diesel

Jim & Harriet

Just wondering if any of you have visited / stayed at the Silver Plams RV Village / Resort?
We keep getting information from them. It is in a good location for us - near friends and
family. And their photos look nice - but photos and maps can be misleading and when you
arrive it can be very different!
Anyone have any thoughts?
Thanks for the help.

MICKEY

Past Florida Chapter Leader
Jim;
I haven't been by there yet. Looks like a great place, but IMHO little pricey for winter rates. I know a little of the area, used to work in that area some. Some of the locals north of the Lake can be a bit remote. Long way between gas stations. But like I said haven't been there. I just remembered that Hills on Wheels winters somewhat in that area. You may try a PM.

Jim & Harriet

thanks folks. the Silver Palms folks keep sending us "try our place" emails. maybe we will
visit them and see what it's like and also look at other places too. we have family that
live in Sebastian and the SPCG is a reasonable visiting distance. if you have any other
thoughts on CG's close to Sebastian - please let us know. thanks again for your help.