Folding Chair Collapsed

GOTTOYS

We had no furniture problems, other than not liking the recliners and sofa, so we replaced these with what we did like.... Hind site, I would recommend in the future to simply buy trailer without chairs and sofa and purchase what suits individual taste. This what many do anyway. What would credit $$ be for deleting dining chairs, sofa, and recliners?
I can't imagine the credit you would get for not taking the furniture would amount to much. How much can Heartland spend to buy this cheap stuff by the truckload? In many cases I would have been better off without it. Now it's costing me money to dispose of it. My recliners were both listing to starboard, the bottoms have fallen out of two of my dinette chairs, the drawer under the sofa sticks and will only open 1/2 way and the latch that holds it shut fell off, Had to put a 3" memory foam topper on the mattress. It's still not the best but I can get 7-8 hours of sleep before paralysis starts to set in. Replaced the recliners with Lazy Boys, reattached the drawer bottoms. They did change brands of furniture in the newer models, I hope it's better. The sofa will be the next thing to get tossed...It is disappointing at the least, to get stuck with this junk. It makes one wonder what other corners they cut that I cannot see...Don

mslater

my dining room chair broke the first time i sat on it…tore the covering off the seat this week… the base is made of the cheapest 1/2" particle board i have ever ….screws for the hinges are never going to have anything to bite into once they start to loosen…even plywood would be a huge improvement….replaced mine with 3/4" plywood , no sense in wasting your time sending it in to factory for replacement only to get more of the same junk