Ford's Scorpion plant in Chihuahua Mexico

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drew

There are Americans in Detroit in bad shape and they are building motors in Mexico. This country is hosed in a big way. I'm gonna start pulling my rv with a fleet of horses.......

Netem

I'm sure not an Obama fan but I seem to remember paying over $5.00 a gal with the last bunch in office. They are all crooks and I bet they all have stock in these forign companies.

caissiel

I for one like the Diesel Trucks, and SUV's, and Cars for the ones that will use them a lot. Gas is much better for occasional driving but a waste of fuel and efficiency. Electric cars are toys and they will never come to anything more. I have a Portable PC here that I have to have hooked up to AC all the time because the battery will not hold. We are now in a situation that the Scorpion is an Europeen designed build in Mexico. Just remember that it takes 10Lbs of Battery to equal the power of 1 Lb of Diesel Fuel, and 1.3 Lbs of Gas.

lwmcguir

I'm sure not an Obama fan but I seem to remember paying over $5.00 a gal with the last bunch in office. They are all crooks and I bet they all have stock in these foreign companies.

Maybe you recall the Hurricane and why the gas / diesel shot up so high. This time it is planned. You are most likely correct that the majority are crooks. Look at their records and you have to wonder why do folks keep re-electing them. The up-coming energy crunch will be a change for us with RV's. Have to travel less and stay longer.

Status
Not open for further replies.