Forest River Defector...New Road Warrior 420 owner

IronJ

well, after many years of great use from our beloved prime time lacrosse 318, the wife and I decided that it was time to more to a more functional trailer for our family and the activities and camping we do......and after the frustration of trying to cram numerous bikes, kayaks, generators, strollers, scooters, and mini bikes into our previous bunk house and truck, we gave up we looked for nearly a year at various brands and floor plans....so many beautiful units out there, but none really had that, HOLY COW, this is the one feeling.......till we saw a Road Warrior 420!!....Holy cow this beast is the ONE!!...king bed, sunken bath tub for the wife and toddler, lots of tvs for dad, and a GARAGE!!!

Any way, I was a pretty active member over on forest river, and they are a STELLAR bunch of folk!! the xlr thunderbolt was actually nearly in my driveway had it not been for a little luck and boredom while on business in dallas and stopping to "look" at trailers...LOL

only had the unit out 2x so far, but its EVERY BIT as impressive as I imagined. a few small issues but so far flawless and overwhelming unit.

hopefully we can learn ,share, and enjoy the company here every bit as much as the "other" group!!

Jeremy , Deidre , and baby Fynnli
Lubbock ,TX

danemayer

Hi IronJ,

Congratulations on the new Road Warrior and welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum. Looking forward to your participation here.

We've got a great North Texas Chapter that gets together a couple of times per year. Check out the club information and take a look at the EVENTS tab at top of page to see the schedule of upcoming rallies. There's a North Texas Rally in Bullard, just south of Tyler in early October.

TandT

Founding Utah Chapter Leaders-Retired
IronJ,
Welcome to the Heartland Forum and family and enjoy your new rig. Trace

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
Congratulations on your new "condo on wheels" and rolling garage (haha). Sounds like it's going to fill the bill for ya'll active lifestyle. Do check out the TX group. They have a very active group. Enjoy and travel safely.

IronJ

Thanks everyone! I will defiantly check out the owners group and texas group as well!!.....can't wait to log many more miles and memories with this "condo"..lol. :cool:

jbeletti

Hello Jeremy and welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum. We hope you love it here as much as you did at the FR forum. Look forward also to you becoming a great contributor to the community.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk