Former Hearthlander

BigJim45

Luv'n Life
Monday, May 6, 2013
Former Heartland co-founder Tim Hoffman is now a new general manager at Keystone RV Co.
Hoffman takes leadership of Keystone’s Montana, Outback and Fuzion product lines and will spearhead new innovations to ensure these brands remain at the forefront of their respective product categories, according to Keystone.

Known for ground-breaking product introductions and close dealer relations, Hoffman brings a depth of experience to the Keystone family, according to Keystone President Matt Zimmerman.

“We already had a strong, talented team in place at Keystone,” says Zimmerman. “Attracting Tim makes us even stronger and provides us with a new perspective. With the addition of Tim and other recent leadership changes, our dealers can expect an Open House like never before. I’m excited to show them what we have in store.”

“I have followed the industry closely and am excited to see all the growth in the marketplace. What attracted me most to Keystone was the opportunity to join an organization with strong backend support, quality people, and the best dealers in the industry,” said Hoffman. “I have a lot of ideas and thoughts on how to continue advancing the #1 selling High Profile Fifth Wheel in the nation, Montana, along with one of the most recognized brands in the industry in Outback and a resurging Fuzion toy hauler. I am excited to share these with our Keystone dealers.”