Forum Issue (Speed)

SJH

Past Washington Chapter Leaders
Anyone else having trouble loading the forum site? A couple days ago it started taking an unusual amount of time to get the forum online. All other sites I visit work fine it is just the HOF that apparently my computer does not like. Any ideas?

boatto5er

Founding VA Chap Ldr (Ret)
Was very slow last night but better this morning(connected from PC earlier). Tapatalk connection working good now also.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
Still slow here this morning.
There are some data base issues that are being worked on. This is causing the slow down.

Peace
Dave

jbeletti

We are experiencing some issues with the server. It's all way too technical for me to understand, then explain, but the server loads are through the roof. This morning, LK did a write up and sent it into our provider along with a graph that depicts the the load over the last 24 hours compared to the historical load.

Hoping the provider figures something out. When they do, it will certainly mean some down time while they resolve it.

Hang in there.

SJH

Thanks...it's nice to know it is not just our location/computer!

2psnapod2

Texas-South Chapter Leaders-Retired
Maybe all the tapatalk users with the new access.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

danemayer

I've noticed I'm getting alerts throughout the day on my Android phone. I think TapaTalk must stay active in memory and checks the server periodically. So even though I mostly look at the forum on my computer, my phone is probably adding at least as much workload to the server.

AnnR

Glad to see your post. I thought it was my computer! Or my computer skills...:confused: I just joined today and have had a heckuva time registering my info and moving to different topics. Looks like it will be a very interesting and helpful forum when things speed up. Happy Camping to all!

back2nature

Whew, I'm so glad it's just not me. It started for me yesterday morning. It's been almost impossible to get on, and then when I do, the page just sits there. Glad to hear you're working on it. I can't even post. If this makes it through I will be surprised.

jimtoo

Hi AnnR,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and Family. We have a great bunch of people here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge if needed.

Not your problem,, they are having a server problem. Hopefully they will get it fixed soon.

Jim M

Glad to see your post. I thought it was my computer! Or my computer skills...:confused: I just joined today and have had a heckuva time registering my info and moving to different topics. Looks like it will be a very interesting and helpful forum when things speed up. Happy Camping to all!

Flying Dutchman

Virginia Chapter Leaders - Retired
It is getting S-L--O---W----E-----R a--n---d S--------L------------O-------------
I fell asleep waiting for a page to change. Anyway, glad it is being worked on. Maybe we need to drop 10 and punt, back to before tapatalk. At least until the issue is resolved.

wdk450

I have been unable to upload photos, which I know are data intensive.
A bad time for this to happen with the national rally so close.

SJH

I can navigate around a little bit but it is still very slow...ala Commodore 64! They will get it fixed...hang in there! Hey...remember the Pong games?

TandT

Founding Utah Chapter Leaders-Retired
I can get on the HL home page after a wait, but the forum home page is impossible.

back2nature

It took me four times to delete a duplicate post because it would sit there forever, then say "server error". I know they will fix it, but it's hard to be patient. At least I'm finally getting in today, but way too slow.

Duramax1

Earlier today the whole site was down for repair.

Alas, all for nothing.... the site is still as slow as it has been for the last day or so.

Hope you solve the problem soon.