Found these on crashedtoys.com

SouthernNights

Past South Carolina Chapter Leader
Re: Found these on crahedtoys.com

Wonder what that BC will go for? Would it be sold at an auction? Or could you just go in and try and negotiate a price?

If you could get that for $5,000 or so . . . . . hmmmm . . . . .

It is done through an on line auction kind of like Ebay. High bidder wins it. I think most of they sell is salvage, items totaled by the insurance company. I was told that they are still gathering the paperwork for this trailer. It could be as long as a year before they put it on auction. Too bad, the longer sits, the less value it will have for me.

jbeletti

...Valve got turned on-water kept running. Trailer flooded. As for the rust or mud stains-it is mud. Clay actually. Lots of it here in SC. Sometimes during very bad storms and flooding our water will get a orange tint to it...
Thanks Larry and Dale for tracking down "the rest of the story" :) That said, while the cause sounds plausible, the damage from it is horrific. I'm wondering how the shower flood water got inside the commode. Did the water really get trapped in the RV to a depth higher than the commode?That's a bummer that it will take up to a year to get the paperwork in order to sell.Jim

Moose

Thanks Larry and Dale for tracking down "the rest of the story" :) That said, while the cause sounds plausible, the damage from it is horrific. I'm wondering how the shower flood water got inside the commode. Did the water really get trapped in the RV to a depth higher than the commode?That's a bummer that it will take up to a year to get the paperwork in order to sell.Jim

Sorry JB, but I just found the play on words so funny. LoL