Frame Flex - Fixed!

Dean-Pam

Wanted to provide an update, just returned home from HL factory. My camper is back like new (maybe better than new)! John H and John (didn't get his last name, but he is the repair service manager) where great. John H took time each day to show me the work that had been completed, explain what would be done the next day and answered my many questions. Great customer service!!! John (service) team did a fantastic job and were just as picky as I am in doing the job. To give an example, on Thursday, they showed me the finished fiberglass, but said they were not happy with the "texture" and I may be delayed in getting out Friday because they were going to sand it down and reapply. To be honest, the normal person couldn't see what they were concerned about until they pointed it out, had me cant my head a certain way and us a very bright light to show the difference.

I then towed it to MORryde and had IS and disc brakes installed. After the National Rally will take back to MORryde for inspection and alignment adjustment.

Towing home back to VA was great! We will be at the rally and welcome anyone who wants to see the awesome work done. Can't say enough good things about John and John!

Dean

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
Thanks for the update, it's always good to hear about positive experiences.

Peace
Dave